Pugs.

Aww, I love pugs! Derick and I would like to have one someday when we're out on our own, because it would most definitely be a house dog. If we could find one at a shelter or adopt one from elsewhere, that is. Every pug I've had the chance to meet and play with has been awesome! :dopey:

Aww @ the sloths too :p

pugs.jpg

Unfortunately the chick who wanted to give her dog away stopped answering our calls and I have no idea what happened with him. :(

I'm super bummed out because we would have given that little pug a perfect home.

That is shitty, my friend. Hopefully she'll remember to call you guys very soon..

I love pugs. When I worked at PetCo, I always found that pugs were the happiest to see me. There was a group of three little black ones, and they'd spaz out with joy when I'd kneel down to give them scratches :oops:

Unfortunately the chick who wanted to give her dog away stopped answering our calls and I have no idea what happened with him. :(

I'm super bummed out because we would have given that little pug a perfect home.

Maybe her conscious got to her at what a pile she was being towards the dog or maybe she's just psycho. Either way, there are plenty of shelters out there filled with dogs that need a good home like the one you could provide. I've seen plenty I wish to adopt but, with my father currently residing in my home while he battles cancer, I can't bring in an animal.

She already gave the dog into temporary custody and from our initial calls she seemed to be totally unattached to him. When we first called, she said that there was another couple who wanted to have a look at him and they were going to meet the day before we were supposed to come by. She said "Don't worry, I'm not going to give the dog to the first people who show up. Especially as they don't seem to be a good fit at all.". Well, I think she did exactly that. Cash in - dog out.

Anyway, I've already gotten in touch with an organization for pugs in danger and we'll continue to look out for a doggie that needs a new home.

In happier news: Our Siberian Husky just turned 14 and it's so cool to see him being in such good health (despite a minor hearing problem related to his age) and spirit for his age. He'll get a new doghouse for his birthday. :)