Pugs.

pogs.jpg

I still have some pogs I got in cereal boxes back in the day.
I never collected them or played with them, but kept the cool ones I got as a freebie.

Pugs! :kickass:

I used to think they were butt-ugly when I was younger, but now this ugliness has turned into pure awesomeness.

Me and my GF are meeting up tomorrow with a chick who wants to give her pug away as she's gotten a baby. Hopefully it works out, I'd rather give a grown dog a new home than picking up a puppy.

Me and my GF are meeting up tomorrow with a chick who wants to give her pug away as she's gotten a baby.

without knowing the full story, and she may have a good reason (although I doubt it) but I fucking hate people like that.

"oh yeah lets give away the dog now that we have a child"

GRRRRR

Hopefully it works out, I'd rather give a grown dog a new home than picking up a puppy.

...but people like you, I fucking love! :)
Good luck! You'll give him/her a better home anyways.
Post pictures and keep us posted, please?

without knowing the full story, and she may have a good reason (although I doubt it) but I fucking hate people like that.

"oh yeah lets give away the dog now that we have a child"

GRRRRR

Yeah, she claims that she "won't have enough time for the dog with the baby". To me it sounds more like "now that he's not a puppy anymore and his novelty wore off, I wanna get rid of him".

The dog is only one and a half years old... Fucking shame. She'll be at home the next year with the baby anyway and it's a pug, not a husky, you don't need to make mile-long trips with him every day. And they're perfect dogs to have around small children.

But anyway, we're more than ready to give him a lasting home.

...but people like you, I fucking love! :)
Good luck! You'll give him/her a better home anyways.
Post pictures and keep us posted, please?

Here he is:

261c.jpg

I so hope this will work out. :) I'll keep you guys posted!

Here he is:

261c.jpg

I so hope this will work out. :) I'll keep you guys posted!

SO CUTE! Enjoy your new little best friend :)
I will keep my singers crossed for you.

They always look so stupid in the most adorable way possible.

I always call them "pugly" - so ugly that they're so cute. (and they are VERY cute!), but I dunno, it's my least favorite breed for other reasons, and I actually know many people who own pugs and they're super happy with them!