How long will it take for the official forum to completely shut down?...

The clock is ticking...

• 2 weeks

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • 1 month

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • More than 1 month

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • That place will never die!

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Longer than you think, you fuck.

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • As long as Skunk is still in charge

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly they need to clean out the people in charge of their web-efforts - patently they have no fucking idea what they are doing at best, and their choice of moderators is more than questionable.

Yeah lately at peak time the Maiden Talk forum has had more members there I noticed too. But over the course of a whole year which one is more popular? I think the current tour and forthcoming album has piqued people's interest - but that isn't really the time you need to get people coming back to the board. The board is more useful as a tool to keep fans interested in Maiden at the quiet times I think, and Maiden Talk is deserted then.

I give it just over a month, so many regulars will stop posting now it will just be a n00b board from now on...

'WHO IS YUR FAVE MEMBER OF DA IORN MIADEN'

'DAVE IS COOLER THANS STEV'

'WHAT IS BETTER HALOWED B THY NMAE OR DA TROPPER?'

It won't shut down, but it will never be a community again. Just a bunch of n00bs asking the same shit over and over and since you can't go off topic anymore or just chat there's no where else for it to go. Too bad Maiden didn't see that the positives of what we had, such as a few marriages for example, far outweigh the crap.

Status
Not open for further replies.