How MANLY are you?

Ngoc

Jul 24, 2010
Germany
So I guess most of the members of this forum are male and you know, any man wants to be somehow MANLY :heh:

Let's try it, and let's see how well you will stand against ninjas cutting onions. :lol:

I'm honest, this little video made my eyes pretty wet, haha :lol:

If you have other videos, that are gross, sad or moving, feel free to post it. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
The effect is so slammed against your face with everything that is wrong with TV today, it didn't really make me feel anything. Beautiful moment for them I'm sure, but I couldn't get past the overly cheesy piano tune and knowing that this specific scene was most likely staged after the real moment.

Honestly, this one isn't any bit less cheesy, but my manliness seems to hide under somewhere everytime I see this... Could also be that I'm more than a little gay for that song though

Seems like I've lost my passion for humans, if it were an abused neglected animal that was given a 2nd chance at life on the other hand....it may be a different story.

Hey, I watch The A-Team. Sucka.

But then I also tear up during especially noble moments in Star Trek: TNG.

You decide.

I am manly enough to show feelings - and even my beard cried when this girl heard for the first time...

Now it's time to smoke some cigars, drink whiskey, go hunting, chop wood with my bare hands and impregnate
some women with my mighty semen! Unleashing the manliness!

On the other hand. This one nearly had me tearing. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OOpOhlGiRTM

Goddamnit, now I need a daughter...

I usually don't really feel much when seeing real events (which I hate), but music/movies can make me cry like a bitch.

The ending of this scene has me by the balls:

Also this one, though you probably have to know the episode for it:

Speaking of Disney, while not crying material, the intro to The Lion King is a masterpiece IMO:

I'm pretty cold. Mostly when it concerns humans it doesn't affect me. Music can touch me more than anything else.
But sometimes when i see how animals can behave, and especially as a cat "owner" for decades, i know that i'm not totally dead inside

I'm pretty cold. Mostly when it concerns humans it doesn't affect me. Music can touch me more than anything else.
But sometimes when i see how animals can behave, and especially as a cat "owner" for decades, i know that i'm not totally dead inside

:(

That little girl going to Disneyland was so cute ! Nice to see tears of joy for once !

The intro to the lion king is totally worth it, the musical one is incredible too, I need to go see that live !