How many from California going to PP?

warmwetos

Member? Yes, I got one =)
Mar 12, 2003
Aliso Viejo, CA
members.cox.net
Well I for one! :) I am almost sure I know of another person from San Diego that will be going. FYI, I am leaving from Orange County on Wednesday afternoon arriving late night in Atlanta (Paul don't forget to pick me up!!! ;) ). Since this is my first ProgPower I really hope I get to meet a lot of you, especially all my friends from Seismic Radio and Appropriate Apocalypse! :) Cheers!

remedy_wear said:
Me and Three of my friends are coming from Long Beach, leaving early monday, and not coming back till the next monday. One full week of PARTYING!!!!!

Nice! I grew up in Long Beach (Millikan HS) so I am very familiar with the area. Of course so of the best concerts I've seen at the Long Beach Arena and the great old club Fenders Ballroom. :)

powermetal2000 said:
I'll be flying in from San Francisco on Thursday morning and returning to the land of eternal fog on Sunday.

LOL thats why I moved down to Redwood City LOL

As for the question, if I get this job that I am going on an interview tomorrow I will be going, but I am not going to jinx myself just yet.

Bear

Hey I'm from LA ....................................................................................................................................................................(lower Alabama) do I count ?? Ha ha ha see ya'll at PP4.

Bryant