HOLY CRAP! I'm actually going to PP5!!! Seismic, read me!

Hey there , Alina!! Glad to hear you were able to work things out!

I'll be there sometime Thursday afternoon. I'm staying at the Residence Inn right up the hill from Earthlink.

We're having a Seismic luncheon on Saturday, and we'd love to have you join us. Just be sure to find one of us, and we'll get you there!

Can't wait to see you in person!

Kez

Hey Alina! :) I'll be there and so should most of us...I know I haven't been on the airwaves much due to a shitload of work and school but I should be back soon! Come hang with us...I will be there Wednesday night late around 11:00 pm but plan on going to the party at Vinyls with Paul (Pellaz) for a bit. I need to introduce you to the guys from Adagio, think you would have a blast with them! Glad you are coming...I know Ben, Beth and Colleen will be there from the Seismic bunch as well as most of the DJ's and misfits! :)

Root Beer right? ;)

Cheers, Tony

Alina, check with us during Friday about the luncheon time and place if you haven't already been told in #seismic. I'm sure you're Officially Invited. :)

And if money's an issue, I'll pick up your tab. Uh, no expensive steak, though. :D