Hey Metal-Heads I'm new here!

LadyMetal

Sep 26, 2007
Las Vegas
Hey guys and Girls!!
I am a noob here and going to my first PP in less than two weeks!! I am so excited to see a bunch of my fave european metal bands that I wouldnt have seen otherwise. I went to Wacken this year and almost didnt make this PP this year,but lo, I got a ticket last minute! Yay!:headbang: I think there are more bands I want to see at this PP than at Wacken,but I wanted to experience that at least once! It was a blast! I hear about all the cool people and parties at PP and I cant wait to meet you all and have some beers and rock the fuck out!
So let me know what I should expect and come up and say hi to the chick with the either Wacken or Iced Earth shirt on!!
Stay metal!!! \m/\m/:kickass::)

Welcome aboard, M'LadyMetal. You will have a great time at ProgPower USA with some of the greatest metal fans in the world!

:kickass:

Welcome M'Lady of Metal. You are in for a treat. This is the greatest show on earth, with the greatest people. See ya there.

When do you arrive? Are you getting in to ATL in time for Jon Olive on Wed? The Showcase on Thursday? I think you can pretty much say Hi to anyone i a black shirt once you get into town and strike up a conversation with a fellow attendee. :)
Look forward to running into you there,
Jeff

Hey guys and Girls!!
I am a noob here and going to my first PP in less than two weeks!! [...]So let me know what I should expect and come up and say hi to the chick with the either Wacken or Iced Earth shirt on!!
Stay metal!!! \m/\m/:kickass::)

Hello Lady Metal! Hope I get a chance to meet you this year. Welcome to the family! To get an idea of what to expect check out the thread here on PP Do's and Don'ts. See you in about a week! :headbang:

Thank you guys for your warm welcome...I have a Iced Earth Babydoll I bought at Wacken,so I doubt there will be too many of those.. Maybe I will get my Kamelot babydoll by then too....I am blonde and about 5' 4'...another tiny metalhead...hehe. This is my fave music out there that I am always trying to get people to listen to so I am stoked as hell to be going!! I have a few friends that will be there but I am sorry to say that Tore Moren wont be there and I am pissed! We were supposed to drink some serious beers together just like when he was in Vegas...I heard at PP he was infamous for the beer and porch crew,as usual! : )
See you guys soon!!
Oh, Manowarfan,I get in thurs afternoon and we are staying really close I guess,at least that is what Taylor told me. No JOP this time and thats too bad,but maybe next time!

Yes and I was informed of friday corset nite and I will have one on! Yipeeee! Sounds like Ren Faire! The more of us metal chicks the better! Some of us can out-rock any guy! Be prepared!! ; )

I'm not new here (this is my second progpower) but I hope to be there the next years!! (of course, with my boyfriend).
I'll be there with my sonata arctica sweatshirt... from mexico city!