how many pints?

how many pints would/could you drink on a decent night out?

Votes: 3 12.0%

Votes: 1 4.0%

Votes: 1 4.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 2 8.0%

Votes: 12 48.0%
  • 9 or more

• Total voters
I would say 5 in about 4-5 hours time, I had about 7 bottles within about three hours last night and had a hangover, but then again I was drinking Lagers, they seem to effect me more than ales. Those germans are gluttons for punishment

this poll is sucky it should go higher
i had 4 after work last night, then another 2 pint bottles in another pub, then another 2 pint bottles in another pub, then we went to the nightclub and i dont remember much from there on

Bambi said:
I think you mean
poof.jpg
I don't see your picture.

8 if it's a very long night out I guess. But I prefer stronger kinds of alcohols, gets you drunk quicker and doesn't make you piss your bladder out.

i once won a beercontest at a pub wich is full of boozers.. :headbang:
i had 8 beers and 26 Hoegaardens (all 0.25l) so who's the man..... :D

StevenK said:
this poll is sucky it should go higher
i had 4 after work last night, then another 2 pint bottles in another pub, then another 2 pint bottles in another pub, then we went to the nightclub and i dont remember much from there on
There was a "9 or more" option but it didnt appear when I posted it. Its quite fitting though I suppose with todays metal scene and all.

@Cedarbreed. If you're ever in Newcastle, dont go for a piss before you've drank at least 6 or 7 pints.

because if you do they'll think youre a puff and batter you. Errrm... Actually you might be better off just never going to newcastle..

RottenAngel said:
i can drink about 10 glasses (0.33l) of beer.
one night i tried to drink a full glass all at once and was pretty fucked up! felt my throat burning :yuk:
take it in
take it down deep
and swallow
and swallow
and swallow

...be aggressive :loco: