how many pints?

how many pints would/could you drink on a decent night out?

Votes: 3 12.0%

Votes: 1 4.0%

Votes: 1 4.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 2 8.0%

Votes: 12 48.0%
  • 9 or more

• Total voters
my dying groom said:
hehe I just finished a paper about schizophrenic speech, some of your posts come quite close to that o_O

What do you mean by schizophrenic speech? Cause what people commonly term as schizophrenia is not schizophrenia at all.

I'm afraid what I have might be just an ordinary struggle for meaning in life.

That's not too exciting for me, I haven't even got near-drunk but when I drink I slow down and can't keep my eyes open. But at least I have come to enjoy drunk men's talk, that's some progress.

my dying groom said:
Maqus said:
What do you mean by schizophrenic speech? Cause what people commonly term as schizophrenia is not schizophrenia at all.
I'm neither a doc nor a psychologist, I only had to take a look at utterances of people classified as schizophrenics. never mind.

Maqus said:
I'm afraid what I have might be just an ordinary struggle for meaning in life.
Ah dont mind our Dhatourettes, shes only forum-mental not in real life. Well, except for that pint walking off thing

Maqus said:
That's not too exciting for me, I haven't even got near-drunk but when I drink I slow down and can't keep my eyes open. But at least I have come to enjoy drunk men's talk, that's some progress.
control freak aren't you?

ShizofreniyaBig.jpg

Strangelight said:
In the pub I bought you, Sol, and the airplane spotter pints. Which resulted in you two walking out pulling odd facial expressions, without even touching the pints. Ive been puzzled ever since haha. :yell:

So this is the time for me to be puzzled, I didn't know you were buying pints for us, I'm sorry, but I didn't realize it at all. I'm not such an impolite bitch, it must have been due to miscommunication. Why didn't you ask me about it next year? Maybe we could've half a chance to discuss and relieve you from the puzzlement.