HOW MANY PROG POWERS HAVE YOU BEEN TO

GREEN HORNET

New Metal Member
Jun 27, 2011
JUST CURIOUS, BUT HAS ANYBODY BEEN TO ALL PROG POWERS. I'VE BEEN TO THIRTEEN IN A ROW AND PLANNING ON BEING THERE NEXT YEAR.:hotjump:

Including this past one - 10 (first one was VI in 2005)
As a band sponsor - 6

It all started when SkiBumMSP asked if I wanted to go see some metal festival in Atlanta in 2005 to see a Finnish power metal band (Stratovarius). I said "Well, it will be my birthday, why not?" Let's just say that we got hooked and have been back every year since! :lol:

13, 12 of which as a Gold Badge.

I didn't know about it for first PP in Chicago and had other personal commitments for X.

As Glenn well knows, I may not like all the bands but there's enough to keep me coming back every year. Not to mention the great atmosphere and friends. As long as the festival continues and I am able, I'll keep coming back.

I've only been to five of them. IX, X, XII, XIV and XV. I've known about it since the 2006 one, since I really wanted to see Epica but didn't manage until a few years later.

now that's what

NOW THAT'S WHAT I CALL TRUE PROG POWER METAL HEADS. I'VE BEEN A GOLD BADGER FOR 11 STRAIGHT YEARS PLANNING ON #12. I THINK IT IS SAVE TO SAY WE CAN'T GET ENOUGH METAL!!

i

I've been to 8. Missed last year which was a crusher - but I still bought my GB and the tix. Knew I couldn't be there, but wanted to show my support in some way.