how many psychologist lays here?

devinity

strega bianca velenosa
Oct 16, 2007
Sulfurous Sicily, IT
hail,
i've read that there are some girls that studies psychology, i'd like to know them. i'm at the last year of university in general psychology...5 years in italy, i dont know how is the course study in europe and outside. it could be nice to exchange opinion and studies...and of course, we have every day the possibility to see and meet catatonic dementia not just to listen to their music(funny).
insanity attracts me, human nature is so complex..
waiting answers

Here here. I'm about 2/3 of the way done with my Master's degree in Pyschology, and testing the waters for potential Ph. D. opportunities.

However, I'm studying Industial/Organizational psych which is more along the lines of a business degree. It's really not what laymen would associate with psychology whatsoever.

My major group project for this semester involves developing a diagnostic questionnaire for a consulting firm that deals exclusively with healthcare organizations, which they will use to identify potential barriers to organizational change within individual health care organizations. Based on a literature review of general barriers to change and a focus group conducted with a broad range of healthcare workers, we found that the most salient barriers specifically for the healthcare industry (though we feel that several of these subscales are widely generalizable) were: lack of clarity, unrealistic expectations, fear of the unknown, individual resistance, internal resource pressures, lack of leadership, lack of buy-in, and insurmountable external pressures. Each of these 8 overarching barriers has about 3-4 sub-scales with 3-4 items each. We piloted in the survey at a naitonal nursing confrence and 5 of the 8 scales has reasonably good reliability.

Of course this must be horribly boring to you experimental/psychoanalysis types :lol:. However, what I really like about this field is that it deals with issues that are much more applicable to everyday life in the real world, such as employee health and well being. Not to mention that it pays MUCH better. I hope to get into the upper levels of human resource management once I'm done with my university adventures.

Lord Darksoul: respectable, educated professional by day... Christ Hating DEMON from another realm by NACHT.

oh great, nice to meet you all!
it's very interesting your study, lord darksoul, and even if sometimes could be an unpopular choose(for the people), i think that HR could give many possibilities to grow, in every way (career, money, success).
me, i'm following a stage in HR, in a middle factory but, my big dream is continue to study about gender identity, like transexual people or genetic gender anomalies(like the androgen insensitivity syndrome). now i'm collecting dates and clinical experience to start my personal thesis for the last exam, at the end,maybe i could put down the results in this topic.
right now, i'm waiting that the last lessons begin!!!

Divatkreació;6616529 said:
You're not a fullday demon? Well... guess the mortgage for a castle can't be afforded with just one job. Yet still I can't help finding this revelation quite disappointing :cry:

Haha... very good, sir. Unfortunately, you can't really do much as a demon unless you manage to infiltrate an influential sphere at some level. I guess you can always become a mass murderer, but at some point, when I have amassed enough legitimate power, I will use my psychological mumbo jumbo to convince people into destroying themselves so I may continue living as Unholy King!

3rd year psych here (Univ. of Toronto)...Looking to specialize in Autism :p... i like abnormal and clinical psych too. I like linguistics and exceptionality too :)
Now I wonder how many form members have some sort of University Degree, and what their majors are...hehe

3rd year psych here (Univ. of Toronto)...Looking to specialize in Autism :p... i like abnormal and clinical psych too. I like linguistics and exceptionality too :)
Now I wonder how many form members have some sort of University Degree, and what their majors are...hehe

welcome katatonica, is nice to meet you.
i've been in canada, but the other side, Calgary.
it's a nice aspect of the clinical psycho, you study any kind of thought or one in particular? i've studied neurophysiological, cognitive behaviourism and dinamic theory about autism.

i majored in a program called scientific and philosophical studies of mind in college. some philosophy, some psychology and some computer courses. (along with a major in philosophy)

philosophy, great. do you think that jonas has ever been inspired by a philosopher? could friedrich nietzsche be? i would like that jonas could answer.

Wow derbeder that is almost exactly what my list looked like until I angled it towards business and journalism, but philosophy, psychology, and anthropology were my favs. I think if I went for a master's it would be in anthropology. I feel like its best to see how people do things before wondering why.