Kickass story

"Certainly, the study confirms what I believe are people's suspicions: that men who are more fit and more muscular are indeed seen as more attractive."

bodybuilder.jpg

mmmmm attractive.

I don't, you stumble on to them at bodybuilding.com.

it did what it was supposed to though however and that is prove my point rather emphatically that women find muscular men attractive (as homo as it was).

1)One - itis/- I used to just try to go out with one girl and if she said no it was devastating to me. Now I am making transition to trying to go out with many different goals and one of them should be a success
2)being afraid to approach girls
3)nice guy approach/putting pussy on a pedestal - this is also a thing of the past, I have learned that I need to assert myself and never ever ever put any girl above me. If one says no, I quickly move on to the next because I am way too fucking good to worry about what one cunt thinks of me.

all these things are easily correctable and I am taking the steps to correct them (AFC = average frustrated chump, I am a recovering AFC) and its now just a matter of time of me learning as I go on.
So, you've learned to become an asshole? That shouldn't work, but women do like assholes. Or rather, the psycho women do. You might try just fixing #2, if you want to avoid the psychos that is.

By the talk Dave adds to this thread it makes me think he will never get a girl. So far its quite clear you understand nothing about women, and just think that your big 'guns' will get real hawt chicks swarming over you. Get a good personality and don't be so up your own arse. Its embarrassing.

It looks like you'll be the rare one to end up with a girl who has a fully-functional brain.

Actually, I already have. Been married for a while now, and my wife rules! But I was just like many guys, just wanting to get laid and stuff when I was younger. I was always pretty shy and never really pursued chicks much. I wanted to get laid or have a girl, and did at times, but I never went "hunting" for it or whatever. I was pretty content to smoke a lot of weed, listen to metal, ride my BMX bike (I was somewhat rad) and stuff like that.