Kickass story

I love how he just threw "Nu-Metal" in thier, especially since AC/DC, WASP, Poison, Motorhead, Alice cooper, etc. were all singing about promiscious sex.

Let me check my list... OH MY GOD YOU GUYS there was rape as far back as mankind himself and has nothing to do with a societies values. All that shit you listed happened in the middle ages, it happened in the industrial ages, etc, etc.

Kindly shut your noise hole.

The nu-metal things was a joke.

I know all that stuff has been around forever. Doy! It's just the nature of mankind. That doesn't make it good or desirable or acceptable. It's just obvious to anyone paying attention that promiscuous sex leads to many problems. Is that too difficult for you to understand?

I love how he just threw "Nu-Metal" in thier, especially since AC/DC, WASP, Poison, Motorhead, Alice cooper, etc. were all singing about promiscious sex.

Let me check my list... OH MY GOD YOU GUYS there was rape as far back as mankind himself and has nothing to do with a societies values. All that shit you listed happened in the middle ages, it happened in the industrial ages, etc, etc.

Kindly shut your noise hole.

x2

noise hole FTL :lol:

The 'kickass story' forgot to mention the part about Armenian faux metalheads who drive new Mustangs and live with their parents being an extreme turnoff.

Anyone find this a bit retarded? Here we have Dave, a guy who is pectorally huge and when he's not at the gym spends all his time on the internets talking shit, still gets NO pussy.

And another thing, this research depends on surveys - surveys in which people WILL lie about the size of their muscles and how many chicks they've screwed. Everyone knows the bigger your muscles the more inflated your ego is. And who really cares whats more likely anyway? Do what you want. I'm perfectly happy going for a run twice a week and banging my 21 year old gf every night.

give it time, I have been a massive AFC my whole life and have finally recognized the error of my ways and I am now in the recovering AFC stage. It's only a matter of time now.

You really want to replace your own personality with a stereotype? Think about it, you can change your appearance but can't change who you are. When you want someone who actually wants you for you, it's going to take a lot more time to reverse all that work changing back to a AFC or whatever you want to call it.

I am naturally a good looking, confident and masculine guy who is socially strong though, it's not exactly me trying to go from nerd to a super Pick up artist.

There are several reasons why I have been very mediocre in terms of girls in my life

1)One - itis/- I used to just try to go out with one girl and if she said no it was devastating to me. Now I am making transition to trying to go out with many different goals and one of them should be a success
2)being afraid to approach girls
3)nice guy approach/putting pussy on a pedestal - this is also a thing of the past, I have learned that I need to assert myself and never ever ever put any girl above me. If one says no, I quickly move on to the next because I am way too fucking good to worry about what one cunt thinks of me.

all these things are easily correctable and I am taking the steps to correct them (AFC = average frustrated chump, I am a recovering AFC) and its now just a matter of time of me learning as I go on.

You really want to replace your own personality with a stereotype? Think about it, you can change your appearance but can't change who you are. When you want someone who actually wants you for you, it's going to take a lot more time to reverse all that work changing back to a AFC or whatever you want to call it.

also I am never going to change who I am. this PUA stuff is not about changing yourself to fit some shallow image of a "pick up artist". It's about empowering yourself and taking control of your life. Never again am I going to worry about some cunt thinks of me, just say fuck her and move on.

you know, it was the exact same thing with bodybuilding

I struggled for years being kind of strong but fat/chubby, I was at 235 pounds (though I still had alot of muscle) and it was not until I stumbled on to bodybuilding where I achieved the type of success that I always wanted (to be huge and absolutely ripped to the bone). It was a question of me always having the ability but never quite succeeding due to a lack of understanding/education. When I stumbled on to bodybuilding, I lost 10 pounds in 3 4 months, and then it was just a question of me taking all the steps necessary to succeed.

It's the exact same thing with this, I have all the tools, all the abilities, etc... Now it's just a question of me educating myself whether it is through trial and error or through reading stuff online and then applying it in real life. Success will come, it is only a matter of time.

And NONE of this will involve me ever compromising who I am.

you know, it was the exact same thing with bodybuilding

I struggled for years being kind of strong but fat/chubby, I was at 235 pounds (though I still had alot of muscle) and it was not until I stumbled on to bodybuilding where I achieved the type of success that I always wanted (to be huge and absolutely ripped to the bone). It was a question of me always having the ability but never quite succeeding due to a lack of understanding/education. When I stumbled on to bodybuilding, I lost 10 pounds in 3 4 months, and then it was just a question of me taking all the steps necessary to succeed.

It's the exact same thing with this, I have all the tools, all the abilities, etc... Now it's just a question of me educating myself whether it is through trial and error or through reading stuff online and then applying it in real life. Success will come, it is only a matter of time.

anthony_robbins_picture.jpg

It's cool to be confident, but just because some girl turns you down doesn't mean she is a bitch or whatever. Respect.

I have decided to do this PUA stuff, because it is absolutely infuriating to me when I see piece of shit losers that have nothing to offer going out with girls that I should be going out with.