Why women are dumb

I think men are every bit as emotional as women, just about different things and less outwardly reactive about it because they inhibit themselves more.

I definitely think womb envy is a thing, that males can develop this internal resentment of women because their choice determines whether or not they get to reproduce, so some men try to distance themselves from qualities they see as female so they do not get dominated.

It was in this book I read called Eve's Seed, which is about how male insecurity ruins things, and the misogynistic parallels are interesting, from 90's Rap to shit from the 19th century. Men that fear female sexuality for the above reasons put violence into their own sexuality because they think they're conquering what they feel is controlling their own reproductive success.

More like insecure dudes want to reproduce and envy the people who get to just decide to do it instead of having to demonstrate their value in some way.

According to the book, women are already valuable because they can give life, but men have to earn their own value, which is way harder in civilization where the male role (hunting and protection from predators) is gone and men are only just better equipped physically to do stuff women can do, like agriculture. But men are also more expendable (since a bunch can die with the same amount of babies being born), so to be worth anything, they have to try harder.

This is why the author says patriarchy started. Men didn't want to be workhorses in a society where female choice determined whether or not they get to reproduce.

Last edited:
Women don't "control their own fertility" unless the alpha males of a culture can see the big picture rewards of patriarchy and keep themselves/betas etc in check. The author of that book is so ignorant of the big picture I "can't even".

Men don't want to be workhorses with no reward, this is true. Who the hell does? But it has nothing to do with "womb envy".

Womb envy not so much. Can't say I think most men care about being able to create life so much as simply boiling down to women being able to have sex whenever they want without having to prance around like a peacock in one way or another. Even an unattractive woman can easily get some with an average looking guy with minimal fanfare...

I think hardwiring is definitely becoming less relevant, and experience meaning more. Perfect example came up today. Clients are selling their home. Wife is breadwinner, husband raised their sons. He's hesitant about selling it because its where he raised their children, so many great memories, etc. Etc. Even though they have a second, better home now, and the first needs a good deal of work done.

He's by no means a feminine dude, and she's by no means a particularly masculine lady. She just happened to find a really great niche in the market and there was no need for him to work. It all comes down to what your main duty in life is, and for a long time, women's duties were centered around where they live and taking care of the people in it.

Women don't "control their own fertility" unless the alpha males of a culture can see the big picture rewards of patriarchy and keep themselves/betas etc in check. The author of that book is so ignorant of the big picture I "can't even".

Men don't want to be workhorses with no reward, this is true. Who the hell does? But it has nothing to do with "womb envy".

Not fertility, reproduction. Without a male-dominated culture in place, a woman ultimately decides who she procreates with. This makes some men feel insecure since in civilization men are not as necessary to keep the society functioning as during the Pleistocene when you had giant mammals running around.

Also, not really sure what you mean by alpha and beta since my understanding of those terms doesn't really apply to humans unless you're talking about fascism, slavery, or bullies.

Womb envy not so much. Can't say I think most men care about being able to create life so much as simply boiling down to women being able to have sex whenever they want without having to prance around like a peacock in one way or another. Even an unattractive woman can easily get some with an average looking guy with minimal fanfare...

This is what I was getting at. Insecure men basically envy that women always have the option to reproduce by simply existing and being attractive, whereas men have to develop value for themselves somehow to even be considered.

Last edited:
Are you suggesting that men in this current society get to choose what women they get to procreate with and not women?

This is what I was getting at. Insecure men basically envy that women always have the option to reproduce by simply existing and being attractive, whereas men have to develop value for themselves somehow to even be considered.

I wouldn't even say being attractive is a requisite. Don't have a hideous face or be massively overweight and you can probably find one man in 10 or 20 or whatever who would be happy to have a romp.

Not fertility, reproduction. Without a male-dominated culture in place, a woman ultimately decides who she procreates with. This makes some men feel insecure since in civilization men are not as necessary to keep the society functioning as during the Pleistocene when you had giant mammals running around.

Also, not really sure what you mean by alpha and beta since my understanding of those terms doesn't really apply to humans unless you're talking about fascism, slavery, or bullies.

No, females decide procreation in male dominated cultures when males restrain themselves (which is the patriarchy of the last several hundred years). Otherwise, males pick who they fuck, even in matriarchy.

Using very loosely generated Game terminology, alphas are the top 10-20% of males, which most other males will follow the lead on, and which women will find most appealing - a breakdown which science supports.

They don't envy women. They envy the men that "develop value" without the same measure of effort. What you're reading is written by a beta who has merely regurgitated the writings of women with penis envy. He is so emasculated he confuses their penis envy with his envy of the penis of an alpha.

Women can't reproduce without men, and men can't reproduce without women. It's a reciprocal relationship specifically limited to genetic transfer. However, men do everything else of a physical nature more easily/efficiently, as a group, than women do as a group. Modernity has not made women better at anything, it's merely provided an astonishing number of handicaps, erasing many of the visible manifestations and rewards of masculine advantage in the physical realm. As women have pettily trumpeted the change in disposition, they have lost much of what they really desire, which is the masculine counterweight (or yang, as you would like to understand it). Men simply do not need women for anything other than gene transmission, and so you get the MGTOW movement, while women need men for pretty much everything else (welfare requires men, with guns).

Reactions: Draehl and CiG
Masculinity isn't a thing. Testosterone levels are a thing, but they aren't even good "in general" and can inhibit cognitive function. Most macho men drink alcohol, which decreases testosterone. Even on the simplest levels, masculinity ends up being ambiguous and problematic.

Also, it seems to me that attempts to rate male masculinity end up involving a kind of political and intellectual contradiction. Judging men on their ability to attract females works well in the animal kingdom, but it doesn't necessarily work very well in modern human societies.

I'd say that restricting the rights of women to choose who they mate with is basically why the West is the way that it is. It's also the reason feminism is the way that it is. Basically, women don't to sleep with all men, they just want the best. They would like the be the single wife of the richest, most successful man.

In a lot of the world, this dynamic lead to men having harems basically. In our culture, we've heavily restricted female sexuality, historically, plausibly in order that each man might have a mate. With each man having a mate, a more stable society can be had, without bands of restless youths seeking to displace the leadership, who basically get all of the women that the young men grew up, around as a matter of course.

Women, in the western model, with no polygamy, are thus individualized and the extent to which they are deemed property is slightly lessened psychologically, if not originally in legislature.

So basically, if you rate men on their ability to attract a load of sluts and propagate the idea that this is good human conduct, you are furthering degeneracy. Women's sexuality has to be restricted, in a way, for their own good, but also to placate young men.

Masculinity isn't a thing. Testosterone levels are a thing, but they aren't even good "in general" and can inhibit cognitive function. Most macho men drink alcohol, which decreases testosterone.

Not good in excess and not good in general are two different things.

Even on the simplest levels, masculinity ends up being ambiguous and problematic.

Post modernistic relativism can make anything ambiguous and problematic. It's amazing the post modernists can even put pen to paper. The imperial and hard phallic nature of the pen conquering the feminine receiving and warm paper is extremely problematic, and the undertones of class warfare inherent in the types of pen and paper one uses is problematic and more ambiguous.

I'm not really applying post modernist thought though, am I. I'm using deductive reasoning.

If you're referring to femininity or masculinity in culturally specific fashions then things could start to slide into ambiguity when you start cross comparing eras and cultures.

It's not problematic or ambiguous that expressions of "masculinity" or "femininity" are in accord with higher or lower levels of relative testosterone and estrogen. That's simply exactly what it is. Feigning confusion because males wore what were essentially dresses for thousands of years is a matter of technology, not ambiguity in the differences between males and females.

Did you read the second part of my post?

Judging men on their ability to attract females works well in the animal kingdom, but it doesn't necessarily work very well in modern human societies.

I'd say that restricting the rights of women to choose who they mate with is basically why the West is the way that it is. It's also the reason feminism is the way that it is. Basically, women don't to sleep with all men, they just want the best. They would like the be the single wife of the richest, most successful man.

In a lot of the world, this dynamic lead to men having harems basically. In our culture, we've heavily restricted female sexuality, historically, plausibly in order that each man might have a mate. With each man having a mate, a more stable society can be had, without bands of restless youths seeking to displace the leadership, who basically get all of the women that the young men grew up, around as a matter of course.

Women, in the western model, with no polygamy, are thus individualized and the extent to which they are deemed property is slightly lessened psychologically, if not originally in legislature.

So basically, if you rate men on their ability to attract a load of sluts and propagate the idea that this is good human conduct, you are furthering degeneracy. Women's sexuality has to be restricted, in a way, for their own good, but also to placate young men.

It's not about symbolic displays of masculinity.

No, females decide procreation in male dominated cultures when males restrain themselves (which is the patriarchy of the last several hundred years). Otherwise, males pick who they fuck, even in matriarchy.

Using very loosely generated Game terminology, alphas are the top 10-20% of males, which most other males will follow the lead on, and which women will find most appealing - a breakdown which science supports.

They don't envy women. They envy the men that "develop value" without the same measure of effort. What you're reading is written by a beta who has merely regurgitated the writings of women with penis envy. He is so emasculated he confuses their penis envy with his envy of the penis of an alpha.

Women can't reproduce without men, and men can't reproduce without women. It's a reciprocal relationship specifically limited to genetic transfer. However, men do everything else of a physical nature more easily/efficiently, as a group, than women do as a group. Modernity has not made women better at anything, it's merely provided an astonishing number of handicaps, erasing many of the visible manifestations and rewards of masculine advantage in the physical realm. As women have pettily trumpeted the change in disposition, they have lost much of what they really desire, which is the masculine counterweight (or yang, as you would like to understand it). Men simply do not need women for anything other than gene transmission, and so you get the MGTOW movement, while women need men for pretty much everything else (welfare requires men, with guns).

What makes them top, and what's the science that supports it? What does top even mean? How much they enjoy themselves, their social status within a certain sphere, their psychological stability, physical health, financial stability, surveys of what women think "top" means?

Funnily enough, he talks a bit about how insecure males need to find reasons they are "better" than one another. I don't know anything about the guy that wrote the book. It's called Eve's Seed.

It focuses on the transition from Pleistocene hunting and gathering to civilization. Obviously men pick who they fuck, but the final choice that makes it all happen is female. This is what makes some men insecure (that they can decide to fuck and get nothing while women decide and always get a baby) and why they take the choice away from women which was more common in more ancient societies.

I don't agree with everything the guy says, but I'm not about to attribute it to whatever beta stuff since he trashes the thinking that anyone is "better" than anyone else. One quote from the book is something like "real men don't concern themselves with what makes them real men to other people."

The points you made about the necessity of men I find solid, but I don't see how the fact that women can have penis envy cancels out men having womb envy. I think both exist.

By the way, yang is not a concept that applies much here. It's associated with masculinity, but it's part of a broader metaphysical idea that reality is the intertwining of opposing forces that manifest in different ways on all kinds of levels. Basically, for reality to exist, there must be coherence and continuity, like how in a hydrogen atom, the electron revolves around the proton. It's a repetitive state. But with all things repeating, there is no growth or progress, like stars forming and condensing hydrogen into heavier elements. Without change, there is no reality, but without continuity, there is no reality, either. This (like a lot of Eastern philosophies) is not meant to be something to think about, but a way to look at what's already there. Taosim attempts to describe all reality in a broad way that's can't really be put into words (same as how you can't describe wetness to someone that hasn't felt it).

Are you suggesting that men in this current society get to choose what women they get to procreate with and not women?

I'm not talking about modern society, really. More the transitional period from the Pleistocene to civilization.

Last edited: