The Effect of Sexual Deprivation on Women

so if i punched you in the face its not acutally bad? cool :Spin:

and if good and bad are only fictional states why did you go crying off to the mods everytime you got into e-conflict with mehdi??

eh?? :err:

I understand that you're saying good and bad are articifial constructs. I'm just pointing out that back in ther in real world I reckon thats bullshite.

That's a funny blending of the two posts of yours, it was on the first day of uni we had this lecture by our Dutch professor, one of my favourite teachers, who has this social constructionism stance, and she told us a story about a conference where an old professor lady, who doesn't eat the constructionism thing, went up to her and said: "Francisca, I read your book but tell me now..." [and here the professor grabs my arm cause I'm sitting in the first row and starts to pull it to demonstrate what the old lady did to her] "...if I bang your head in that constructed tree will you not feel it?" Fortunately, prof. Francisca didn't bang my head in the table or something. Later it turns out she's a lezzie :eek:

Actually quite a number of the students are, it's a great experience to see how you just can't tell they are, haha. I've never known any lesbians before. I still don't know any gay guys.

oh come on
not any more gay jokes eh?

I AM NOT GAY. I AM STRAIGHT. I LIKE WOMEN.

I WOULDNT SEE ANY REASON TO NOT COME OUT OF THE CLOSET IF I WERE. BUT I AM NOT.

ok?

and by the way i would do christina aguilera any day.

what i wanted to point out is that its totally useless to talk things like "the world's going mad", "society is bad", "ppl are bad", "its not like it was before/should be/in my time" and so on.. sticking labels on things wont change anything but maybe the way one feels about them. then? if we know how a system woks and we, as a part of it, can change anything to the "right" direction(what we want), then its something to do - instead of crying over it. Be pragmatic.
E.g. if someones gonna punch me in the face, maybe I'll kick his head off when it bothers me, or i will feel angry or sad... Its not a judgement. Its a reaction.

its a very much a judgement, violence is usually a means of expressing ones dissaproval and punishing the offending party. You is in the nile on this issue. social animals that have individual relationships have rules of conduct group members are expect to abide by, you can look at wrong and right that simply.

good or bad only works if you have a choice
large groups like society work as a system i think, if they in a specific situation they will react in a way that comes from the circumstances, pressure, rules that apply to them, as an organism. so does the body. it wont say "i think you are eating bad thins so i punish you with stomach-pain" it will just change because of the food. and if humans finally kill the earth and nature by pollution or war or whatever, it means an organism destroyed another. who will be there to say if its bad? to whom?
your point is a valid one though, i think we speak about it a different way.. I use "bad" in the meaning of "evil".. and I think moralizing has nothing to do with reality. Acting does.

Don Corleone said:
oh come on
not any more gay jokes eh?

I AM NOT GAY. I AM STRAIGHT. I LIKE WOMEN.

I WOULDNT SEE ANY REASON TO NOT COME OUT OF THE CLOSET IF I WERE. BUT I AM NOT.

ok?
gayturks.jpg

Ok I'll stop it ;)

Don Corleone said:
and by the way i would do christina aguilera any day.
Yeah I bet she'd do it too, and that's the (or her) hypocrisy :erk: