do we hide our sexual desires?

I wouldn't marry someone who isn't up for it tbh.

so you would refuse to marry someone that refused to indulge your sexual fantasies, that makes sense, and i'm sure for you this was a concept so simple, and basic that it seemed ludicrous to marry somebody that's not indulging your sexual fantasies, right? but in terms of the history of mankind this is an extremely new concept, prostitutes have existed throughout all of history, and they've always had the job of indulging the sexual fantasies of the married males whose wives were squeemish in bed, the idea of refusing to marry somebody because they were "bad in bed" is a concept that just didn't exist up untill the sexual revolution of the 1960's, people would marry someone they didn't love, or love someone that wouldn't indulge their sexual fetishes, or be afraid to admit their sexual fetishes, even to themselves let alone their spouses, and people wouldn't feel comfortable with pre-marital sex, right up untill the 1960's

bologna - the roaring 20's, the WWII babies, the WWII affairs, mankind has been perverted or not for its entire history. When nature calls it pull hard, only those trapped in social gossip fear or no sex drive find strenght to resist. The Victorian period is when all this anal retentive stuff began but it only went in the closet. With the knowledge thats available today, only a fool would marry someone they didnt do a few test drives with. I just came out of a 20 yr relationship with what must have been a A sexual and it sucked... wanna talk about repression, but alas I had a child to raise and thats what I did, no whores involved but I did have a few friends on rare occasions. I would NEVER pay a woman for sex... they can pay me ! lol but seriously

It's all prostitution anyway; divide the cost of dinner and gifts, and time putting up with typical female antics (they are quite clingy) by the cost of a hooker, subtract 1, multiply by 100, and slap a '%' at the end to get the 'risk premium'. :lol:

- any dinners they prepare for you.
- any gifts they gave
- all the moaning you do

(I'm being honest)

:p

you have to know how to work it so its all mutual trade offs, and pick the right girl. The idea of paying someone for sex doesnt work for me. First that is what they do, screw for money, its all an act, routine, would be the same as some bimbo that was obviously a gold digger, only there for her head and personal gain. Neither one would work for me, mutual interest or nothin for this guy.

okay this sounds really 'ridiculous' and very strange but I think this hidden sexual desires are happening in our daily life:
I remember once a woman was there (she was much older) and I just wanted to repair a bookshelf and I don't know but as she was saying to me: "do you have screws for it"? I was in a strange way sexual turned on..I don't know why but it was really such a close contact with this woman that made me anyhow asking if she wanted that?? :ill:

but I think that this things are happening very often and we just ignore it cause we are ashamed of this feelings that are inside us..

I know EXACTLY what you are talking about. Like that song "Dont stand so close to me" These things are all natural, primitive carnal knowledge, that we dont know how to attach the right words too, to place into action, for fear of offence. Sometimes talk with the RIGHT person can be so stimulating but speaking for myself I fight it off. Recently there was the most astonishing woman I have met in my life, talk about tongue tied and twisted, shaken and stirred, I could barely breath, think or even function. Such beauty to my eyes, I could never touch her unless it was in her heart to do so. Baffled me, at this stage in my life, Im still working on getting over it. Totally stricken!!!

It's all prostitution anyway; divide the cost of dinner and gifts, and time putting up with typical female antics (they are quite clingy) by the cost of a hooker, subtract 1, multiply by 100, and slap a '%' at the end to get the 'risk premium'. :lol:

i didn't follow the math, but you're right, if the guy ever pays for anything and the girl ever fakes an orgasm, (or ever performs felatio) then it's prostitution

I know EXACTLY what you are talking about. Like that song "Dont stand so close to me" These things are all natural, primitive carnal knowledge, that we dont know how to attach the right words too, to place into action, for fear of offence. Sometimes talk with the RIGHT person can be so stimulating but speaking for myself I fight it off. Recently there was the most astonishing woman I have met in my life, talk about tongue tied and twisted, shaken and stirred, I could barely breath, think or even function. Such beauty to my eyes, I could never touch her unless it was in her heart to do so. Baffled me, at this stage in my life, Im still working on getting over it. Totally stricken!!!

^^good that Iam not the only one here who had to deal with that! :lol:
yeah the strange thing about that was that this woman was only with me in one room and I first thought she just wanted to install the new lights but then she stayed longer than expected and that really was kinda strange that she was so long there.

hmm.. yeah in a strange way, you could be right but
mainly it was the age-difference!
If she would have been a young hot chick about twenty Iam not sure what could been happened :lol:
Iam not sure but that was more of a personal thing I don't know.
If someone is at your age it's often 'easier'. (don't know how to explain)

I wasnt there so Im not saying, but I have developed a nice taste for older "girls", yes in part out of necessity lol, but damn some do actually season quite nicely, you may have made a mistake but atta boy on being a gentleman just the same.

yeah I don't have any preferences for older chicks, so don't get wrong but I don't know sometimes I like 'older' ones more
cause they seem to be more intelligent than any 18 or 20 year olds but that also depends on the character..
to get back to the situation - I don't know I didn't expected it that was it. It seemed to be normal to a certain point but then I thought why she is coming so close.. :heh:
It was more confusing for me than really 'exciting' at the first moment but later as I thought about it I really asked myself if that was her intention...

everyones agenda changes with various age levels, some younger girls are caught up in the attention thing and it makes them appear superficial or as you say not so smart or somewhat shallow, Im not sure if that changes or they hide it better... lol Ultimately most are looking for security, so I have been told. Where as most men are looking for one very shallow thing but for most of us its just such a high priority we dont find it shallow at all. I have rarely been able to get close to a girl until intimacy takes place, I find relieving that stress the first step forward, but that is me.

In your situation that could have been totally innocent, could have been nature calling, who knows, the two genders will NEVER understand each other, we just arent built the same even in the grey matter and reservations to openly communicate do not help. Thats why we should all just screw and get it out of the way so we can see whats left after the lust is resolved... [chuckles. but a good point none the less]

I sure do hide my sexual desires. Like today, I'm at work and there's this gorgeous girl working the kitchen, and every time I go to the kitchen I glance at her and think to myself "Daaaamn, I wanna give this girl head while she's on the toilet!"

Meh, some people would call me superficial. But they don't comprehend what sex means to me. That kind of emotion, that kind of intensity, that is far 'deeper' and more 'intimate' to me than relating to someone on a traditional romantic level. To me, that sexual union, that is love, that is acceptance and understanding. It means that they care about you for something impactful. I don't really believe in "love" anyway, just emotion. Maybe I'm a sex-crazed pig, I can live with that. I'm not too interested in human interactions overall, sexual or otherwise.

I got my last girlfriend of 13 months to massage my eye with her tongue from time to time. Not sure how it got brought up, or how I got her to do it, but it all seemed very natural and casual. I think when you're with the right person you can indulge in your fetishes without worrying about losing them.

As for unspoken sexual desire with the opposite sex, I think sometimes nothing happening is part of the fun. I love it when I run into a girl or have a lady friend where there's a lot of obvious flirting and sexual tension. Even if nothing becomes of it, these are still awesome experiences, and to me they don't really need to every materialize themselves to be enjoyed.