Kickass story

Of course muscles make people more attractive!

2492big.jpg

that was a pic after some surgery that arnold had I believe, he gained most of the muscle back quickly and now is in very good shape agan. I think he is like a very solid 210-220 nowadays (used to be 260ish back in the day)

don't know why rock pic didn't show up

rock FTW
dwayne_scorpionking.jpg

you know, I am not sure why people don't think there is a happy medium when it comes to bodybuilding.

the choice is not between being 140 Lbs and being 340 LBs. You can be 6 foot 200 LBs, be considerably muscular and still look great and not look like a freak at all.

people misunderstand bodybuilding when they think the only point of it is to look like ronnie coleman. You can be 175 LBs super lean and still be a great bodybuilder. At 175, you can be muscular, look great, feel great, be very healthy and live longer because you took great care of your body.

Bodybuilding =/= injecting roids into your ass so you can be a 400 pound inhuman freak. It's about leading a better lifestyle. The top bodybuilders are those 400 pound inhuman freaks, but the rest of us are nowhere near that, most bbers are around 180 - 210 LBs and largely natural.

Yeah, that's a pretty antiquated value in today's society. I mean, unless you're really Christian or something, who really believes in that?

pretty much. some people, like myself, may never get married. (but who knows!). abstinence is for homos.