How many tapes do you own?

¤

¤the fool¤

I'm expecting the old timers (you know who you are) to have a lot, but I'm wondering how many the younger people have.

well, I have my moms tapes

Gunsnroses-appetite, and use your illusion pt1
aerosmith-pump,permanent vacation
meatloaf-bat out of hell 1and2

that's about it, I don't even listen to them to be honest

I got 6.

Death Angel - Chapter III
Slayer - Seasons in the Abyss
Megadeth - Countdown to Extinction
Armored Saint - Saints Will Conquer
Slayer - Show No Mercy
Anthrax - Sound of White Noise

Many which ct thrash has sent me...as well as my band,Morphiette's first demo tape...which was recorded over some...ummm...very disturbing things which my sister recorded...We have to record over all of that very soon.

Old timerers?
Are you scared of the musical knowledge that some one can have because maybe they have listnend to Metal music for maybe more than 20 years(The run on sentence) Music is a Choice. Will anyone grow with music or grow against it .
Is there people still playing the game of "I listen to Deicide, and they are evil so fear me" Fuck man , listen to what you like,if your friends don't like it ....

We are on The Nevermore Board here.Do you think WD was worried about covering a Bauhaus song ???I have a tape of "Nazereth. Expect no Mercy"
Top 5 of all time

Well, lets c...
I will skip the recorded ones.
That leaves:
Cirith Ungol "Paradise Lost"
Mystic Force "Take Command" :lol: :D

but check out this collection:
Europe: "The final countdown" + "Out of this world"
Mick Jagger: "She's the boss"
Duran Duran: "Notoriou"
GnR: "Apetite for destruction" + "Lies"
The Cult: "Electric" + "Sonic temple"
INXS: "Elegantly wasted"
Tina Turner: "Private danger"
Alannis Morissete: "Surrosed former infatuation junkie" + "Jagged little pill"
4 non Blondes: S/T (i think)
Dzavoli: "Hallolulu 22"
Madonna: "Like a virgin" + "Like a prayer"
Take That: "Nobody else"
Samantha Fox: "Touch me"
Bruce Springsteen: "Born in the U.S.A."
phuuu... :)
This collection among recorded obituary/suffocation/massacre/deicide/my dying bride/and many others of the kind is the tape collection of T. :D

:lol:

Metalman! You have Bruce Springsteen! Damn!

I have all his work, except the latest one, becuase it is :yuk:

And Alanis Morrissette is ALL GOOD. :D

Originally posted by Unregistered
Old timerers?
Are you scared of the musical knowledge that some one can have because maybe they have listnend to Metal music for maybe more than 20 years(The run on sentence) Music is a Choice. Will anyone grow with music or grow against it .
Is there people still playing the game of "I listen to Deicide, and they are evil so fear me" Fuck man , listen to what you like,if your friends don't like it ....

We are on The Nevermore Board here.Do you think WD was worried about covering a Bauhaus song ???I have a tape of "Nazereth. Expect no Mercy"
Top 5 of all time

Troy! What the hell was that all about dude? :lol:

I do not see how my original post was attempting to be disrespectful. I merely meant that I was already expecting the people who had been listening to music for longer to have a larger collection of music, and a larger collection of music not in CD form. I was curious to how much older music or music in this older form the younger people had, considering how most new music is no longer coming out on tape.