How Metalheads and goths are misunderstood really pisses me off

Oct 31, 2006
Damn man this sux!!!! Dumbasses who tell me ughh.... do u worship the devil or do u sacrifice shit for the dark lord.... U dumbfuck PISS OFF. God damn it these idiots piss me off so much. If u don't know about sumthin then STFU did any dumbass ever ask u a retarded question spill the beans here
Last summer ive been asked if i worshiped the devil by 8 random ppl in the street cops cab drivers ppl passing by lol it was fun to tell em ya u wanna be my sacrifice tonite or when ppl stare at me cuz of da makeup and my outfit i love to stare at them till they look away. Dat's my story tell me urs
:zombie: RaVeN:zombie:

RaVeN_HATECREW said:
Damn man this sux!!!! Dumbasses who tell me ughh.... do u worship the devil or do u sacrifice shit for the dark lord.... U dumbfuck PISS OFF. God damn it these idiots piss me off so much. If u don't know about sumthin then STFU did any dumbass ever ask u a retarded question spill the beans here
Last summer ive been asked if i worshiped the devil by 8 random ppl in the street cops cab drivers ppl passing by lol it was fun to tell em ya u wanna be my sacrifice tonite or when ppl stare at me cuz of da makeup and my outfit i love to stare at them till they look away. Dat's my story tell me urs

Um k, tell this to a counsellor maybe? ...But yeh man, fact of life is people are assholes. And if you're gonna dress in black, wear make-up and shit, then be prepared to get fucked around a bit by dumbfucks and dickbrains who have nothing better to do. I've never worn make up, or worn black clothes head to toe, but even for having long hair, people sometimes think they're cool and say shit to me. Luckily I'm a fucking psycho and the majority of people are scared of me, so it's something that happens few and far between.. and when it does happen I generally punch them in the head if I can't talk some sense into them first, so that's my advice.

Nick Brookes said:
I am not a fan boy, i dont dress like a fag so i look cool, and im not a Child like you that make me feel ashamed for been a metal head.
+ONE

i listen to metal, but i don't look like it at all. Nor could i care less if i did. The whole idea behind metal is not giving a fuck (last time i checked.. if it's about wearing band tees and putting on makeup to prove your hardcore, i dont want any part of it). So why give a fuck if people speculate or make fun of you. Just laugh and go on with your life, don't let them affect you in the slightest.

t'sall i have to say. take it or leave it.

RaVeN_HATECREW said:
learn some english.

Well said but my point is I don't give a rat's ass but it kinda annonys me that's all and im sic of ignoring their dumbass comments oh Nick Brookes I never said iwas ashamed of being a metalhead on the contrary it has done so much good in my life

Well if you look like this:

goth%20jess2.jpg

And worship this guy:

63056199.gqUnl1R1.jpg

You deserve whatever bullshit you get! Maybe this complaint would be more well received and get you more sympathy on vampirefreaks.com or something.

~blondie~ said:
whos that guy?
63056199.gqUnl1R1.jpg

^is the loser ass frontman for Cradle of Filth. He's the symbol of poser metal phags around the world, and they all dress like him and talk about how much they want to do him. They tend to focus on too much leather, spikes and make-up, and not enough on good music.

Plankcore said:
He also has a fucking massive forehead!

And you have funny facial hair. =D
Who me? Funny facial hair?? I have a moustache and a beard.. that's funny how? AND BTW, I'm french so :p maybe that's why it looks weird to you guys. I guess it is kind a 'Pierre-stache' but hey, without facial hair I'd look like a girl.