How Metalheads and goths are misunderstood really pisses me off

Heartless_Name said:
63056199.gqUnl1R1.jpg

^is the loser ass frontman for Cradle of Filth. He's the symbol of poser metal phags around the world, and they all dress like him and talk about how much they want to do him. They tend to focus on too much leather, spikes and make-up, and not enough on good music.
OHHHH ok!

Can't people understand that Metal is music, and whathefuck will you dress with a t-shirt with nots on it to prove that you fucking listen to music ? Dress like you want and don't give a fuck, if you give a fuck then dress in other way.

Now, shut off.

Reactions: Nick Brookes
RaVeN_HATECREW said:
Damn man this sux!!!! Dumbasses who tell me ughh.... do u worship the devil or do u sacrifice shit for the dark lord.... U dumbfuck PISS OFF. God damn it these idiots piss me off so much. If u don't know about sumthin then STFU did any dumbass ever ask u a retarded question spill the beans here
Last summer ive been asked if i worshiped the devil by 8 random ppl in the street cops cab drivers ppl passing by lol it was fun to tell em ya u wanna be my sacrifice tonite or when ppl stare at me cuz of da makeup and my outfit i love to stare at them till they look away. Dat's my story tell me urs
:zombie: RaVeN:zombie:

ehh dude... you shouldn't care about that. Say a joke like: yes I killed some cats and I drank their blood yesterday! Wanna try it too?? :zombie:

or...do you have a pic of you, just to know of what you look like :lol:?

make-up...:erk:
just to stay on the "what do you wear topic" I do wear black Ts most of the time and jeans but that is just because I don't like bright colors.

Well, if you dress like Hot Topic's poster boy, you're pretty much asking for it. I'm with most of these people, you shouldn't give a damn what people say or what you wear. As for what I wear, the only way you can tell I'm a metalhead is the long hair, wristbands and other assorted braclets, and my T-shirts

RaVeN_HATECREW said:
Damn man this sux!!!! Dumbasses who tell me ughh.... do u worship the devil or do u sacrifice shit for the dark lord.... U dumbfuck PISS OFF. God damn it these idiots piss me off so much. If u don't know about sumthin then STFU did any dumbass ever ask u a retarded question spill the beans here
Last summer ive been asked if i worshiped the devil by 8 random ppl in the street cops cab drivers ppl passing by lol it was fun to tell em ya u wanna be my sacrifice tonite or when ppl stare at me cuz of da makeup and my outfit i love to stare at them till they look away. Dat's my story tell me urs
:zombie: RaVeN:zombie:

are you like....12? you definately type like one. and wtf...."dat" do you mean the english "that"? you make me sad.

Fuck band tees... generally they cost more than the fucking tickets... what a rip off. I'd rather pay a silk screener to print a UNIQUE shirt no one else will have so I'm not caught in public wearing the same shirt some wannabe 'hardcore' emophag has too. Sure the band doesn't make money but, hell they already got my money from the concert, what else do they want from me? My last two pennies and a blowjob too? I don't think so :p.

I usually wear a black t-shirt, i have like 5 band t-shirts, but mostly because i like how they look and they're really cheap in sweden! I don't have any bodom ones, but i do have a Dimmu Borgir, and i don't even listen to them. So as some people said before, don't give a flying fuck mathatrucka!