How much are we talking here??

Ok.. All I got out of this thread was AYDY sucks..well I think its amazing so for all you who think it sucks fuck off and keep it to yourselves we've heard it 9000000 times. Its ok not to like it, fine with me but you don't have to constantly tell us how much you think it sucks because its my favorite album yet and its awesome

Trashed said:
Ok.. All I got out of this thread was AYDY sucks..well I think its amazing so for all you who think it sucks fuck off and keep it to yourselves we've heard it 9000000 times. Its ok not to like it, fine with me but you don't have to constantly tell us how much you think it sucks because its my favorite album yet and its awesome
just as you don't have to constantly tell us how great that pile of shit is.

Trashed said:

And its your first one Right???.:D

Elysian893 said:
i think we just described lantern's tits
LOL! :lol: :lol:

Anyway, as for the opinions on AYDY, we are pretty much on topic because this has to do with the band. Everyone's entitled to their own opinion.. if people don't fucking like the album, let them be. What are you going to do? Yell at someone because they don't like the same Bodom album as you...pfffffft:Smug:

Segger said:
man, if you think the new album sucks, great, thats fantastic, but stop fucking whining. god your like a 6 year old. you didn't get what you wanted and you won't fucking shutup about it. get over it
the same for the people who think its the greatest.

ps. the new album sucks