How often are you drunk????

Mischievous

Jun 24, 2002
Sweden
I ask this one because I have just drink a vodka bottle (In fact, I`m drunk). So I would like to know how often are UM¨s members drunk...:loco:

Hmm, these days I only get SERIOUSLY fucked about once every 2 weeks, but I do like a drink most days...

It depends... sometimes like every 2 weeks, and sometimes I'm not drunk for 3 months.
I try not to have those memories missing when I drink, and puking isn't so nice either... But drunk is drunk, eh? ;)

Once a week too... It´s good for the soul to get drunk.. I would rather die ten years before normal and have been drinking hard once a week... :)

Cheers folks...

I've only got to the puking-stage of drunkenness once, and didn't see what all the fuss was about so I don't do it anymore. I don't get to the tripping-over, slurring-speech stage very often either, mostly it's just three or four pints to make me laugh more than usual.

Cheers!
drink.gif

Back in University, I was getting heavily loaded 2-3 times per week, and "casually" drinking most other days. In med school I cut down considerably, getting seriously loaded once per week, drinking sociably 2-3x/week.

Since getting married, I only get loaded once every couple of months, although 2-3 times/week I'll still have a beer or glass of wine or two.

Now that I have a kid, though...who knows?

For me its about once every 4 or 5 months. So i'm not going to get drunk for the next 4/5 months.
I damn hate these parties where you drink more than you can handle :D