How often do you change your toothbrush

so?

• Total voters
Krigloch the Furious said:
receding gumline. I'll try to get some pics if I can get that close. heh.
Im not sure why it happens either, because I brush like a motherfucker, and pretty much never drink anything but water.
i have some receding gumline. yours sounds pretty bad eh?

gums.jpg

yeah its pretty bad. its a little sensitive too.

uhm. thats not that bad. i think youre getting railroaded. i have a spot like that and my dentist was like, "yeah. normal." it's sensitive too. as are all my fucking teeth.

meh, i guess krigloch has it worse than i thought but a little recession is normal. flossing helps. i dont do it though. as described above.

thats AWEsome. my dental insurance is like $30 a month.
wait! fuck. thats alot now that i think about it.

I went to the dentist 6 months ago and the bitch had the nerve to tell me that I need my wisdom teeth pulled even though they dont bother me at all besides a lil bit of cheek biting. I saw right through her beastly plans for "referral bonuses" from the oral surgeon she sends probably everyone and their mother to. I basically told her to get fucked and never went back even though I have to fill a couple cavities. Thing is, I have free care there but dont wanna see the cunt and here the other guy is horrendous.

I got my toppers yanked even though they've been in for years without any problems, but they started causing cavities. Fuckers.

I'm very anal about the dentist, I generally go twice a year. Pay something like $150 a year for dental inshitzance so might as well. I've had 2 cavities my entire life, and one "didn't count" according to the dentist, because it was in a wisdom tooth. And when I was like 6 I got some cap shit on my baby death because they were dying. Then they fell out. Never any other problems.

Doomcifer said:
I went to the dentist 6 months ago and the bitch had the nerve to tell me that I need my wisdom teeth pulled even though they dont bother me at all besides a lil bit of cheek biting. I saw right through her beastly plans for "referral bonuses" from the oral surgeon she sends probably everyone and their mother to. I basically told her to get fucked and never went back even though I have to fill a couple cavities. Thing is, I have free care there but dont wanna see the cunt and here the other guy is horrendous.

Enjoy all the problems that could be caused by not having them removed!

I've had one cavity. And it was on a tooth that was coming out. It was half in there for a few weeks and got a cavity while it was hanging there.

Claws of Perdition said:
I havnt been in years either, im kinda scared of going and my teeth being real fucked
What's it with you wimps being afraid of the dentist?! Never been a problem for me, even though I had six, seven teeth pulled as a child - without anesthetization. :loco:
I go twice a year now.

dorian gray said:
new question: how many of you floss?
I do. Once or twice a month.

I don't have time to go to the dentist, it's been 2 or 3 years. I wanna go soon. I know I don't have any caveties though. I have some cheapo crest electric toothbrush. So I change the heads every 6-8 weeks. I got blessed with great teeth though. When I was young ( yes this is gross) I didn't brush my teeth for like 3 years straight and had no cavities. never had a tooth pulled or anything. lucky me. I brush every night now.