How pro does this demo sound?

I think it sounds good. The low end on the kick may be a bit much. it seems to make things pump slightly. the cleans kinda sound like protest the hero. Guitars are a bit crispy. around 1:30 the vocals get a little loud. With all that said, im not the guy you wanna listen to haha.

I think it sounds good. The low end on the kick may be a bit much. it seems to make things pump slightly. the cleans kinda sound like protest the hero. Guitars are a bit crispy. around 1:30 the vocals get a little loud. With all that said, im not the guy you wanna listen to haha.

Well, nonetheless, one opinion is better than no opinions! Thanks for the input :)

This is seriously pumping and distorting. Instead of trying to glue a death metal mix with compression, try with subtle tape saturation or some analog console saturation. Search google for FerricTDS, it's a great tape saturation and compression plugin that will help glue you mix together keeping it's intelligibility intact.
To answer your question, if i heard this mix for the first time without knowing who did it, i'd think it was some large studio with a pretty big budget, except for the infinite gain reduction applied at the mastering stage.
Just remember, make it loud, but don't distort it.

Thanks for your input everyone! I guess there may be some clipping but I can live with that. I don't aim to be a producer, I just wanted a listenable demo quality to be honest! And to the guy that said he can't hear shit, I like old school mixes which are really ambiguous, like Nile for example. Overly polished modern mixes turn me off big time! :p