How rare is 'Sounds Of Decay digipack' nowadays ?

It's so rare, I had to cut off an arm and leg to get it. I even had to sell my neice and give black men head in dark alleys. Whatever, I had to have it. I dread meeting Katatonia one day and not having their whole collection. They might say something mean to me.

-Vince

EvilVince said:
It's so rare, I had to cut off an arm and leg to get it. I even had to sell my neice and give black men head in dark alleys. Whatever, I had to have it. I dread meeting Katatonia one day and not having their whole collection. They might say something mean to me.

-Vince

hahaha

He's only asking....

Anyway, not that rare really, although it's obviously not as ubiquitous as the albums, particularly the last three.

It's not rare at all.
I can order it at the record store near home anytime. And you can find it on ebay every week

EvilVince said:

-Vince

Ok punk, I was just asking it becouse for me its really rare here in Brazil, since we don't have almost any of Katatonia's albuns around here ( only DoDS by Hellion Records. ) So it's really not that commum to see it around.. since i've found one, I was just asking if it's a 'easy to find' around the world in order to compare if it would worth it's price.. $ 19.1939 USD. And it's a 'sold out' album from Avantgard Music.

It's not about buying to showoff.. don't ya buy your favourite bands albums ? you could've just download it, right ? there's a lot of stuff i don't buy.. but Katatonia is by far my beloved band and I would love to have all their realeased stuff. ( altough i don't really care about having 'versions' of a same album or so.. ).

Actually, when I found the Sounds Of Decay Digipack at Milwaukee Metal Fest 2000 and got it signed by the whole band that was pretty damn exciting. I thought it was their rarest CD to get at the time (before I even knew about JEM and Saw You Drown, which I still don't have.) I just noticed recently that they have like 3 copies of it at my local METAL DEVASTATION store. But they have just about everything. Even bullet belts.

-Vince

holy flying fsck.... prices must have rocketed pretty good last years..

sweden is still more expensive though..
1 us gallon = 3.78 liter, so it would be 4.50 in sweden.. :erk:

curse bush and his oilwars..