Question about Sounds of Decay EP

Apr 17, 2006
USA
Does anybody know if the Sounds of Decay EO was ever released in a jewel case or slimline jewel case? Or was it only released as a digipack? I'm almost 100% sure it was only sold as a digipack, but I just wanted to ask the pros around here. :) Thanks!

KittyKatatonia said:
Does anybody know if the Sounds of Decay EO was ever released in a jewel case or slimline jewel case? Or was it only released as a digipack? I'm almost 100% sure it was only sold as a digipack, but I just wanted to ask the pros around here. :) Thanks!

it was only released in digipak......the first issue is like paper (not glossy) and the second issue is glossy....

NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! I've been proved wrong....sigh.....well at least in my dream earlier I went to a used cd shop and found a Dawn - Slaughtersun Church Burning Kit...IT WAS THE COOLEST THING EVER! I'm gonna remember it and photoshop it. I also saw Death Live In The Bahamas part one and two. My dreams pwn.

Well my copy is a non-glossy digipack, so I suppose I have the first printing. Any difference with the artwork on the glossy version?