How the fuck did we wind up here?

Where ya from?

• Total voters
Raventalegate.

I woke up one Sunday morning to find that 10+ separate orders for the same cd had come in. Seeing that it was one of the more obscure titles I had at the time, I assumed it was some sort of scam. Turns out it was a result of an RC reco from JayKeely. He then invited me to stop by and the rest is history.

I remember this! you got back ordered and gave me a free cd because i had to wait! The first Animus album if I recall correctly! I knew you were a keeeper after that.

While perusing the UM forums I seen some liberal socio-babble that Lizard/Nad were engaged in, got pissed, made a neo-con retort, and here I linger today.

Saw. SAW, dammit! "I seen" is redneck dialect, for swamp dwellers with no teeth. Shape up, boy!

Sorry, that one just gets me because I hear it in my mind and it's horrible. :( :oops::saint:

It truly is dreadful . The sad thing is i hear it all the time. My old boss used to say it and I would openly mock her about it and she never got the fact that I was.

I remember this! you got back ordered and gave me a free cd because i had to wait! The first Animus album if I recall correctly! I knew you were a keeeper after that.

Yep! I think I only had 4 copies of Raventale on hand so the first few orders got it. Everyone else was back-ordered and could pick one of my releases free of charge to try to make up for it. I think there is still some lingering resentment from some... :p

google brought me here while doing a gig search to see what was happening in sydney musicaly, sooo glad i did! that was only a few days ago