How the hell did an Asshole like Digiorgio get a posting board

MetalHeadMarc

Dark Lord of the Sith
Sep 7, 2002
Tallahassee, FL
Visit site
The guy is fucking asshole. He even admits to it, go to testament's web site, HIs band Nickname is the asshole. The guy fucking left Iced Earth after he recorded Horror Show. The guy is a fucking Bassist too man, he isn't eric peterson or anything. Fuck Steve D. Fuck him in his stupid ass.

Originally posted by MetalHeadMarc
The guy is fucking asshole. He even admits to it, go to testament's web site, HIs band Nickname is the asshole. The guy fucking left Iced Earth after he recorded Horror Show. The guy is a fucking Bassist too man, he isn't eric peterson or anything. Fuck Steve D. Fuck him in his stupid ass.

Amen!

im glad he left IE. i hope jon schaffer got really fucking pissed off about it too. dickhead. he just wanted name recognition "the rhythm section of death!" except that jon fancies himself the rhythm section of IE so it was kind of a wasted venture.
why does he have a forum? hmm perhaps becuase hes in a bazzillion bands and regaurded as one of the top metal bass players around. that would be my guess jerkass.
-neal

:rolleyes:

Personally, he seems decent... I don't see what he coulda done to piss you off so badly?!? Not play in your favorite POS band? :lol:

MetalHeadMarc, you seem like the asshole here...

Hmmm, well, I don't know Steve, but he seems a decent enough dude. If he was as bad as all that then I think I would have seen some of that in these threads. And no offense Marc, but I could barely understand your post with all the grammatical errors and messed up typing, is English your primary language?

Originally posted by MetalHeadMarc

Just admit your jealous of Steve :rolleyes: