How Was Death Metal Fest 2002???

Yeah James, I hope the benefit gig went well. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to go (living thousands of miles away in Ireland doesn't help), but I was with you in spirit! Was there much of a turnout? Anyone else that was there, maybe you could post a quick review of the show for those who couldn't be there in person?

Laterz,
Gary :D

I was at the benifit. Probably by tomorrow i will have some pictures of me and james an of a few of the bands i could try to get scanned and email. The turnout should have been bigger but it was enough to show james how much people cared about it him i think. The whole day i could see james making sure he saw every band that came to play for him and trying to talk with everyone that wanted to meet him. So it was really nice for james to spend time with everybody while he was here. It made my weekend for sure. plus id say he's recoverying very well, james looked great.

Phil

The turn out was a little weak but it was a great time and i saw some kick ass bands. Corpsevomit, summon, and skull view were the highlights for me. we had a decent as well and a great fuckin time playing. it was really cool to meet james as well. very cool dude, down to earth and it was cool how he made sure he saw all the bnds. thanks for a good time.