How WAs the 14th Show?

The show was great!!! A lot of people show up!

Rapid Burial went on first and played really well, their new t-shirts look amazing!

Fireign played second and it was really cool! We played most of our original songs plus a cover of "Alison Hell" by Annihilator! Lots of people were up front moshing and banging heads! I think it was our best show in months!

1134 played last. I missed most of their set but I heard they did afew Metallica and Megadeth covers! They are a good band, really fast and tight!

Anyways, it was a great show and I think there should be more shows at the LSPU Hall!
:Smokedev:

We (Rapid burial) went on first and last...
three bands dropped out of the bill and it was our CD release so we werent too happy about playing first so we ended up playing last too!
The hall is defenetly a cool place to play. It`s a really big venu, threee floors, bar downstairs, big stage, amphatheatre seating and cool lounge areas over looking Duckworth St.
I dont think Ian made any money at all..the hall costs 200$ to rent out on a weekday and i dont think he had more than 70 people at any show , other than the JKW CD release on Fri.
If you can manage to pay the rent and the sound guy youll be doing really well when having a show at the hall.
Rapid Burial will be playing on Sat @ 5:15 for the PAC and after will be Embers Fade(John singleton-D-Comp/Rapid Burial & Evan Chalker- fell down some stairs/ Rapid Burial!!) they play some kick ass black metal-with keyboards, melodic stuff. im looking forward to it
Fireign are playing on sunday at 6:00 also i think...

Should be a good PAC...
J

Originally posted by peoplehater

Rapid Burial will be playing on Sat @ 5:15 for the PAC and after will be Embers Fade(John singleton-D-Comp/Rapid Burial & Evan Chalker- fell down some stairs/ Rapid Burial!!) they play some kick ass black metal-with keyboards, melodic stuff. im looking forward to it
Fireign are playing on sunday at 6:00 also i think...

Should be a good PAC...
J

I wouldn't really call us black metal, were more death metal with keyboards.