How well do we know each other?

You always change your username on msn, I never know who you are so I can write you :p

EDIT: and nah, they are private property (and its not like you learnt how to play antichrist yet either for that matter, hah)

Pffff, that's such a lousy excuse. I mostly have something ridiculous. I'm not starting the conversation. You find out who I am.

It is a kickass name.

And it involves chainsaws :p

Johanna said:
I could add that

Theseldomlaid, Ralf, Heavenscent are superfunny and cool and just overall awesome guys that I talk to way to seldom nowadays( :( ), you rule.
when was the last time we spoke for longer than 15 seconds? August? September? pfff

-|Testament|- said:
uh... oh well i know plenty of people here, but uh im not really sure that if the know me too. i have Ralf, Panzerkunt, Bodomite and ex- bryan of bodom on my msn list (i dunno his current name), and of course theres my BloodyScalpel and he's the nicest of all. :D
:oops:
Nah, you're the nicest :worship:

Turbo said:
I know Southern Belle in Hell, sexually. ;) hahaha :lol: Ive got her, I AM CANADIAN, English Tom and the Scentmeister on msn. Have a laugh with them :)

I know Turbo non-sexually ;), Panzerkunt, Heavenscent, Final Product, Gavin, Ralf , Elysian, I Am Canadian, Lake Laiho, Alexis, I have Drakkar Anni & Silent Scream but we haven't spoken yet, and i've spoken to Cris, Tut, Lars, and the man formerly known as Bryan of Bodom ;) once (all together as a group).