How will Greg know it's me?

How will Greg know it's really me?

• He won't. He'll just hear the snap of the latex glove and smell the scent of KY then WHAMMO!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I will be the black jewish midget with an eye patch making out with Azal

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • I will politely introduce myself and offer him a beverage of some alcohol content, as one metal dude

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • He'll shake my hand and smell the smell of a thousand summers spent fisting

• I'll be up on stage with November's Doom doing an interepretive dance with "SOY BOMB" written across

• He shall see "KLEO" shaved into the back of my head just above where the mullet starts

• We will IM back and forth discussing our outfits into the wee hours of the morning prior to the even

• I shall email him several photos of myself in various stages of undress and fist placement

• Azal will say "My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die>" After this, we shall

• I shall be yelling into my cellphone while wearing tinted glasses, a tracksuit, and golden chains be

• Greg won't and he'll accept the 350 lb air guitar champion of the world sporting a mullet that I sen

• He will sniff the palms of every person he meets until one smells just right

• I will still be swearing at UM for refusing to post the relevant info about goatschool's mix but hav

• I bear a distinct resemblance to Gene Hoglan

• I bear a distinct resemblance to Bea Arthur

• I will be wearing a black armband in memory of Robert "Ultra Magnus" Stack and another one each for

• I'm sailing away/set an open course for the virgin sea/I've got to be free/Free to face the life tha

• Alright stop/collaberate and listen/Ice is back wit my brand new invention/something grabs a hold of

• Azal is so giving me a prolonged lap dance

• I will be using my digital camera much like a Japanese tourist except for the whole continual crotc

• Total voters

kleo706

Dec 21, 2001
At metalfest, there is to be a gathering of forum members. How do you think Greg Massi will be able to tell that the person claiming to be Kleo actually is?

HOLY CRAP.

This is the poll to end all polls. Seriously. BIG UPZ and I am now truly pissed I can't make it to this fest. I was only mediocrely pissed before, because the florida vacation thing next week was more exciting, but hanging out with these folks sounds fun.

also- the gene hoglan/bea arthur and styx/vanilla ice things are stellar. they're all stellar. i'm in awe.

prize.gif

HOLY CRAP.
This is the poll to end all polls. I think we should have a day of honor, where no one posts any polls.

ok, now i'm truly pissed i won't be going to this. i didn't care too much before cuz i was excited about the trip to florida next week, but now thinking about hanging out with all these ppl is bumming me out.

anyway- the bea arthur/gene hoglan and styx/vanilla ice things are stellar. actually, it's all stellar. i'm in awe.

1st-prize.gif

HOLY CRAP.
This is the poll to end all polls. I think we should have a day of honor, where no one posts any polls.

ok, now i'm truly pissed i won't be going to this. i didn't care too much before cuz i was excited about the trip to florida next week, but now thinking about hanging out with all these ppl is bumming me out.

anyway- the bea arthur/gene hoglan and styx/vanilla ice things are stellar. actually, it's all stellar. i'm in awe.

1st-prize.gif

HOLY CRAP.

1st-prize.gif

but how will I recognize kleo the great!?

ok. i deserve that.

i liked the picture i picked first, but you can't see what it says.
so i picked another and thought i edited it, but didn't look back.

i promise to be more careful from now on.

HOLY CRAP.

1st-prize.gif

HOLY CRAP.

1st-prize.gif

HOLY CRAP.

HOLY CRAP.

Seriously. BIG UPZ and I am now truly pissed I can't make it to this fest.
also- the gene hoglan/bea arthur and styx/vanilla ice things are stellar. they're all stellar. i'm in awe.

prize.gif

This is the poll to end all polls.

I was only mediocrely pissed before, because the florida vacation thing next week was more exciting, but hanging out with these folks sounds fun.