How would you go about filling in a pickup pocket?

AlexiFollower

I R VIKING!!!!!
Dec 7, 2001
Far from it all
Visit site
..cause when i get my rx10d sometime late april-early may, i'm gonna try and buy a 24 fret neck, and since the neck will probably go over the neck pickup, i'll be taking it out. so what do i do to fill in the hole?

im doint this same shit too dood, i already have my neck, and what ive heard delt did on his project was fill it with fiberglass. . .so i might do that.

my guitar is in my sig, sans the 24 fret neck.

yeah, its in the sinergy board, its called something like "i built a 24 fret rhoads" or something like that. you can see his progress on it. .

another thing i'm gonna do is, i'm gonna try and get a gainboost. would putting the switch in the spot where the pickup switch is be the best place?? since i'm taking out the neck pickup anyway and there would be no need for the pickup switch

this is exacly what i am doing. . .no shit. . .i have a gain boost. . . and it works and i am going to put it there, unless the hole is too big.

haha, thats funny you're doing the same thing. i just figured it'd be the perfect place for it, cause there would be no point in putting in another hole, and just having this hole in the body...also where would i go to get the bevels done at?