My Warlock pictures [AUCTION CLOSED]

if we're keeping this at 500$, ill pull in if corrupted pulls out. but i'd rather him have the guitar, so wait until he's positive about what's going on.

at anyrate, if you do get it corrupted, you best play the shit out of it.

tonyblüdd;6643657 said:
if we're keeping this at 500$, ill pull in if corrupted pulls out. but i'd rather him have the guitar, so wait until he's positive about what's going on.

at anyrate, if you do get it corrupted, you best play the shit out of it.
Well, I won't know for sure whether or not I'll be able to get the guitar money until my buddy pays me for the amp I bought him. He says maybe in the next week or two now. If he can pull up some money, I'll sell my old laptop, and that together should be enough.

I'll do my best to play it. I mean, I'm naturally a drummer, so guitars aren't exactly my specialty.

Well, I think it's official. I have to pull out, because of right now, I have exactly Zero Dollars. I feel so bad. I wanted this guitar pretty bad. I even had a dream where it showed up to my front door.
I'm sorry, but my bet is out now.

[triple posts - god, how annoying...]
Alright, I have my friend here next to me, and he says he can get me a little money every day or something. If I get this guitar, I will be forced to make payments of about $100 or so a month. Is that still okay, Tim? I mean, I really want this guitar, and I'm getting bored and feeling like I'm annoying the world with these back and forth posts.

You wouldn't have to pay all the money, but I'd ask for maybe a deposit of 50% with some sort of promise to deliver the rest within a reasonable period of time.

My custom got delayed anther 30 days, so you guys have more time...like until January most likely. I'll keep you posted.

-Tim

well..if it's delayed till january ill have the money to buy it if CI can't :D

that's aslong as theres some safe way of getting it to the uk without it costing a fortune =/

right...if corrupted is out of the running ill most likely step in.

no promises right now, relying mainly on christmas money coming through to be honest.

Eddie loves it, so that's cool. This way is also ideal because if we need to do re-takes with it, it's available. I'll be using 'Fang' for the remaining stuff. Actually, due to some recent events (to be announced later this week), it looks like we're going into the studio to re-track guitars in a more pro fashion, so 'Fang' will probably be used on everything.