How you can help with ProgPower USA XII!

We still have some business cards available. If anyone would like to have some to help spread the word, please email me at jen at progpowerusa dot com and I'll get them to you! Thanks so much.

~Jen

I've got a few taped up in various places in my office at work. I think they look awesome. I try to evangelize about the show to anyone I think will care. To that end I'm also handing out the cards when applicable too. Hope you get some fresh blood through this effort.

I placed my remaining cards on the counter at my friend's new rock/metal/comics store, The Rock Shop, at the Mall of Georgia. Not too many places you'll find Savatage colored vinyl next to Darkthrone vinyl, or (say) an Opeth watch, but his place is one. :headbang:

For those locals interested, BTW, it's just outside the food court entrance. Kinda catty-corner across from the new Museum Replicas store. (!)

*bump*

facebook post from 1/8/11:

Want to help with ProgPower USA XII by distributing PPUSA BUSINESS CARDS?

Stick 10-20 in your pocket before you go to a local show & pass them out.
Leave a few on the mirror in the restroom at a show.
Add to a community bulletin board.
Ask if you could leave a few at your local record/music strore.

It's that easy. PPUSA has always been a grassroots effort. Without your help, I would not be where I am today with the festival. I really do appreciate any help I can get. Thanks to Keith Lawley for the idea/production & Wayne Joyner for the assist.

Email jen at progpowerusa dot com and we will mail them to you.

~Jen

I also threw a plug for the Festival in my latest cd review since the band reviewed (Creation's End) is playing the ProgPower this year.

Thanks, Stan - we really appreciate you! Any way to spread the word about the festival ROCKS!

~Jen

I ended up plugging the festival in the Hardrocker interview I did recently, it fell into the reply. But it is what it is and that is the best festival in the U.S. not that there is much to compete with unfortunately.
It would so be nice to see more in the U.S. but...

i have printed a few 8x10s of the festival flyer and posted them in random locations (Irish pub that is home to the local punks - that's how *I* roll :)); i've also handed out some business cards are random shows i've been too...
i even posted them at the local body builder hang-out where i get my whey shakes (they love me) and i've ripped them a sampler disc to play...

i'm all about getting more and more people into the fest - you never know where you will find people who have an open mind to the music :)
(of course, showing the corset photo doesn't hurt, either ;))

I picked up some of the business cards at the fest that I haven't done anything with yet. However, in the next two months I have Apocalyptica, Volbeat, and Avenged Sevenfold shows. I will bring them with me and try to get them out there. Might also print up some flyers.

I have gone thru 3/4 of the box you sent me, the rest, if they last that long, will be passed out at the MINDFLOW show here in El Paso April 15th and 16th. If I need more I will let you know at least 2 weeks in advance

RUSH kickoff show for the second leg of the tour in Sunrise Florida last night

Waiting on line for the men's room during the mid show break - I am rocking my PP IV t shirt for a little advertising

A very friendly couple walks by me and the girl says: 'I like your shirt'

'Hell yeah' I say

'You going this year?'

'Absolutely - 9th year in a row'

'Cool - see you there'

:D:D:D

I love running into the PP brethren

:devil:

Glenn, don't know if you ever got around to sending me anything, but I'd be more than happy to plaster the line at the accept and sabaton show here in FL April 9. :) should get some people from that.

Hey, Camden. I could be wrong, but I don't think that I received an email w/ your mailing address. Will you please email me? jen@progpowerusa.com Thank you so much!

~Jen