How young is too young for marriage?

Well congrats to you dad-to-be. :)

It's kinda funny that I'm putting marriage under serious consideration, I never pictured myself doing that. Probably has to do with the fact that she works nights now, and recently moved 45 minutes away, so we don't see each other as much anymore. Hmm I say, hmm.

@NAD: I don't think you're too young per se, and remember engagements have to be at least long enough to plan the wedding (unless you're planning on just going over to the courthouse with a couple of witnesses). You probably know that what you need to decide is not really if you are too 'young' to marry her, but if you are 'ready' to marry her. If you think she's the one and you wouldn't have any regrets about things that you could've done otherwise, maybe you are ready after all.

@PapaJosh: WOW!!! :Spin: Congratulations to you and your wife!! Re: morning sickness, if she doesn't already have these, do your wife a favor and get anti motion-sickness wristbands. They have a pressure-point that goes on your inner wrist and they work wonders. (You can see a picture of them here: http://www.safetycentral.com/motbyseab.html.) Don't bother ordering them online though... sounds like she needs them now and you can get them at any chain pharmacy (a la CVS). I got them when I had vertigo and they really work and since then I've heard that lots of pregnant women use them.

note: i would probably have to get a girlfriend at college to even think about a long term relationship to think about marriage to think about kids... and that is a long time

meh, i'm still bitter about crappy high school relationships and the genreal fact that i don't do well in long relationships, i always find myself needing a ton of personal space, solitude, "me" time... i think i will pass on the whole marriage thing

Black Winter Day said:
i always find myself needing a ton of personal space, solitude, "me" time...
That's me right there. I think I'm a personable guy when I want to be, but in general I'm a hermit. That is one of the few things that will hold me back from marriage, that and the feeling that I haven't banged enough chicks yet. :loco:

Black Winter Day said:
how are you two doing this??? THIS IS SCARING ME@!!!#@)(*&dlfksfndsdn!
I dunno, but those two are making marriage that much more appealing! :loco:

I can picture it now... "hon, I know we're married, and I know you can't stand your sister any more than I can, but... I had to bang her."

HERE RESTS NAD
1979-2004
HE HEADBANGED (in some way, shape, or form) TIL HIS LAST DAYS.

NAD, your girlfriend doesn't read this forum ever, does she? If she does, you're already in trouble for having a thought about doing her sister. :p

Nope! :D

For the record, I never would, it's just fun to joke about it, being probably the most vile act of cheating there is (besides with the mom, or maybe the dad o_O ). She's a pain in the ass, and much less attractive than my woman. "Plus I actually have boobs" she says of her. :lol:

There's already a line here to do BWD's half/step sister thingy. We're just waiting for new pics. The last one looked just like BWD with drawn on boobs.

justina.jpg

If I could just bang her, then I'd be cleared for marriage. :worship:

Not to sound like a tired old chliche, If you're ready to get married then get married. Only you know when you feel it's right. You have picked the right moment to marry, but others are not so fortunate and marry because of:

1) To hide their homosexuality for the next x years
2) Marry their long-lived partner because they're bored and want to spice up their sex life
3) Too see how many friends will turn up at their wedding
4) Desperately want to avoid being labelled single

the list is endless. Continuing the comical side, I had a few friends that got married but I was unable to attend their weddings (due to some reason), suffice to say that they no longer want to speak to me..!! :)

PJ - Congrats man.:headbang:

Goat fucking damnit, a chum informed me that he's getting hitched in the not so distant future. Why can't an enamored couple just drive down to city hall with a couple witnesses and sign some papers? Why must a public sermon of affection be undertaken? My year is ruined.