howdy

dope dave

New Metal Member
Apr 11, 2006
west virginia, usa
www.last.fm
I listen to pretty much everything that you could think of, but at heart, I'll always be a metalhead. It started when I was but a young lad in elementary school listening to Korn and anything else I could find that sounded like that. Now some of my favorite bands are At the Gates, Amon Amarth, Slayer, Iron Maiden, In Flames, Ensiferum, Caliban and a bunch others that I can't think of right now. I also write my own music, but currently have no band to play it with. My music is mostly a weird mix of all the bands I mentioned above.

dope dave said:
I listen to pretty much everything that you could think of, but at heart, I'll always be a metalhead. It started when I was but a young lad in elementary school listening to Korn and anything else I could find that sounded like that. Now some of my favorite bands are At the Gates, Amon Amarth, Slayer, Iron Maiden, In Flames, Ensiferum, Caliban and a bunch others that I can't think of right now. I also write my own music, but currently have no band to play it with. My music is mostly a weird mix of all the bands I mentioned above.

Howdy to you too. :lol:

Welcome to Um mate. I’d love to hear how you combine iron maiden and slayer with at the gates and amon amarth.

Hey there Dave!!

dope dave said:
It started when I was but a young lad in elementary school listening to Korn and anything else I could find that sounded like that.

That makes me feel so old reading that....:lol: