How's your team doin'?

sixxswine

rockandrollazine.blogspot
ATL is doing great, two games left! Saints & Seattle.
I just found out the old lady is getting me tickets to the Seattle game(for X-Mas)...
There goes any chance of NAMM...:cry:
You can't do everything I guess...
The Eagles looked "Human" against the medicore Cowboys, didn't they?!

Steelers are now very close to clinching the home field advantage, thanks to a little help from the Fins :loco: The remaining games (Ravens and Bills) are gonna be tough tho!

Philadelphia played like they were half asleep, but Testaverde did the work for them :tickled:

I've been a long-time Vikings fan since back when Fran Tarkenton was quarterbacking. Looks like they're gonna make the play-offs but I don't have much confidence in them to go the distance. As per usual, they start off the season like a viking afire and end up frozen in a block of ice.

Out of the teams with a legitimate shot at going to the Super Bowl, I'll have to pick the Steelers. That's fine with me, I loved them back in the day too...Bradshaw, Franco, Rocky, Swann and Stallworth!

Not only did the Eagles look human against the Cowboys, but Miami proved there's a chink in the armor of New England as well.

Abryl said:
Steelers are now very close to clinching the home field advantage, thanks to a little help from the Fins :loco: The remaining games (Ravens and Bills) are gonna be tough tho!

Philadelphia played like they were half asleep, but Testaverde did the work for them :tickled:
While any injury to ANY player isn't something you want to see. The simple fact that Owens is out for the remainedr of the season, gives ATL & any other NFC team the chance to go into Philly & take the Conference Championship from them. A so-so team like the Cowboys had them on the run, until the very end.
If they review film & do their homework, Philly will NOT be in the big game.
The Philly defense is good, but I think Atlanta's can step it up a notch & play to their level. If Vick remains injury free watch out!

Trans-Siberian Outcast said:
Out of the teams with a legitimate shot at going to the Super Bowl, I'll have to pick the Steelers. That's fine with me, I loved them back in the day too...Bradshaw, Franco, Rocky, Swann and Stallworth!

You rule :kickass:

sixxswine said:
I think the Steelers collapse is upcoming. I know, I'm gonna catch hell here, but it's just a matter of time before, they show their weaknesses...

Unlike you :mad: Seriously, these last two games are gonna be tough. They better protect Doublecheesburger, I'm sure Ray Lewis wants his head.

About T.O.'s injury, I bet Reed is happy deep down inside :tickled:

Abryl said:
Unlike you :mad: Seriously, these last two games are gonna be tough. They better protect Doublecheesburger, I'm sure Ray Lewis wants his head.

About T.O.'s injury, I bet Reed is happy deep down inside :tickled:
Ray Lewis is always out for blood. He gives 110% & the QB will have his toughest test yet with The Ravens...
Will he finally play like a rookie?! I tell you what? After taking a couple of shots from Ray he just might...:D

sixxswine said:
Ray Lewis is always out for blood. He gives 110% & the QB will have his toughest test yet with The Ravens...
Will he finally play like a rookie?! I tell you what? After taking a couple of shots from Ray he just might...:D

hahaha we'll see, we'll see. Want to make a bet? If the Steelers win you can put "Roethlisberger is my daddy" on your sig, if they loose, I can put "Steelers suck" or something... What do you say? :D

sixxswine said:
The Baltimore defense isn't even Ray's anymore. Ed Reed is the best football player on The Raisins. I'm not trying to say Ray isn't a fine player, as any Steeler fan though they might hate him, respects his play, but I think he has lost a half step.
Also Ben will take a sack, but rarely gets popped hard. Any minor injury he has had was caused by his tall body hitting the ground awkwardly, not the impact of a defensive player. Ray will probably have an impact on the running game, but not so much on the passing game.

Bryant

sixxswine said:
The Baltimore defense isn't even Ray's anymore. Ed Reed is the best football player on The Raisins. I'm not trying to say Ray isn't a fine player, as any Steeler fan though they might hate him, respects his play, but I think he has lost a half step.
Also Ben will take a sack, but rarely gets popped hard. Any minor injury he has had was caused by his tall body hitting the ground awkwardly, not the impact of a defensive player. Ray will probably have an impact on the running game, but not so much on the passing game.

Bryant

sixxswine said:
Wicked do you think the Donkies will finish @ 500?!
I think the Steelers collapse is upcoming. I know, I'm gonna catch hell here, but it's just a matter of time before, they show their weaknesses...
I say lookout for Jacksonville. Those guys play some football. If they get in the play-offs, they have the personnel and scheme to beat ANY team in the NFL. If they make it, it will be as a wildcard, so they will certainly have an uphill battle, but I honestly thought if The Steelers were going to lose a game in the stretch, it was going to be against Jax. That team is tough and was one foot wide right from beating The Steelers and lost many of their games very close.

Bryant

Abryl said:
Steelers have clinched nothing but a Division title. Those two teams are tough !! I don't care what the records are, Balt. and Pitt. play each other tough every game. The Bills haven't lost since before it starting snowing in Buffalo. They are red hot. They lost their two starting RBs, but they picked up a Warrick Dunn type back free agent from Alabama that runs tough for his small size, namely Shaud Williams. He is 195, but he will lower his head and get under a LB and run right through him if he cant run around him, much less how well Bledsoe has been managing the team.

Bryant

I'm hoping for a repeat of last year, but the way the Dolphins manhandled us on Monday night, I see some holes we need to fill before I will be comfortable. I still think the road to the Super Bowl will have to include New England, and it will not be an easy road for anyone...

Go Pats!

Unfortunately, the Falcons WILL be sitting Vick for the next game in Seattle, which I'm scheduled to be at. The lost today, starting their Rookie?! I don't understand why they would start Detmer?! He at least has experience? I'm all for resting players, but Vick was on the sideline & you could see he was ready to go & wanted to play...
Steelers are kicking some ass, but the Patriots & Colts are right on their trail...

i used to support the miami dolphins when i was still at school,a long time ago now-havnt seen any gridiron for years,not since marino played for the dolphins-they still exist?seems theres a few new teams out there.
please excuse my ignorance.-american football doesnt get as much coverage over here as it should.i thought it was a great game.

Baldy, it IS an excellent game. The only sport that I follow. The other sports in America play too many games & are not very interesting to me. NFL football, you show up play the game & the result is what it is. There is no next time, the next time you face another team in your division will be on their turf. I think the world league is a great concept, but lacks the energy of the NFL. Arena Ball sounds good on paper, but it's really boring & high scoring. It didn't grab me & I never watched again.