Rko

The Lord of Chaos

-La furia delle Etá-
May 30, 2004
Good day, I am The Lord of Chaos: Vice President Ben (La furia delle Etá) *mouthfull no?* I have come to notify this board of a familiar topic on many forums that I had posted on.

Forward from other game forum of TheLordofChaos.

Hello, as of recently, I have been searching for a forum where my personality could easily suffice. Although I am new here, this is a familiar topic discussion and overall type of forum. Currently I am working with my team as the Vice President of the Evil Gamers, on a multi-million dollar project called RKO (or Rage Kage:Online) If none of the readers of the message have been to MMORPG.com or have heard about us from our sponsoring companies Alienware or Pure Anarchy Games, then please feel free to be enlightened.

RKO(Rage Kage:Online)

An MMORPG said to be one of the best. This game is unique in every aspect and goes undefeated in competition.

First of all, it is not your standard hack/slash MMORPG. For example, DAOC is a game to be played....for 2 hours or less a month- which it's Battle System is (although unique in a manner of speaking) running up to an enemy then pressing 1....2.......3(you've done 32 damage to a dung bat) Yes, its as simple as that, and it gets boring as well. However, there is consolation. RKO offers complete freedom. Picture Gothic, Zelda, and Quake (along with your favourite RPG's) together in one MMORPG.

RKO Offers us the freedom to do what we want, where we want, when we want, how we want, for whatever reason we want. There is no level system, but there are skills and abilities that advance as you use them more. Instead there is an aging system in which your first character is the Father character (or mother) and starts off at age six, you will be placed into a school and at the age of 13 have the option of going out on your own to be apprenticed, or remaining in school to gain more abilities until the age of 18. At 18 if your still in school you will be sent to a specialized school to become a master, picture Balamb Garden from FF8. At age 21 you cannot remain in school any longer, but your skills will have been exactly what you want them to be so that the rest of the days you are a fully trained expert with mastered skills. - If you chose to be apprenticed at the age of 13, you will gain ranks and specialized skills, but you will lack in certain feilds like you won't be able to read documents etc.

// Magic (or lack thereof)
In RKO, there is the absence of Magic and its likeness. Instead you have the power of invention, to invent things which manipulate elements of the world. If you have ever seen the movie Timeline, an example would be Greek Fire, which is a fire made with chemicals reactive with water, so water actually makes it stronger. Eventually with the right tools you can make weapons and tools to harness the physical form of elements, ie.... a watergun or a flamethrower.

// Communication
There will be no chat feature, words are actually projected with the physics engine, if you are talking, people behind you have less range then people in front of you. Your words shoot out like a beam (not litterally) and whoever it hits it appears on their screen, so you must look at people when your talking to them. In addition Microphones can be used, and it uses the same aspects of communication

// The Art of War
Unlike other games, wars actually mean something. As mentioned above, there are 3 main time periods, and things in the past affect time periods above it. The conquest to control empires is real, in fact players make their own cities then declare war on each other for conquest of the world. Cities can be destroyed 100%, races can be wiped out completely, so that no one can make that kind of character again.

// Death
In RKO, you have but one life to live, however it is that you will live it. Initially, when you die you are sent to purgatory for a chance to be cleansed of sins

/ Purgatory in Death
In purgatory, the Arch Angel of Death, Seraphic, will duel you if you are evil, once for every 'sin' you have commited in the game. If you win every time your sins will be cleansed and you will reach Heaven....

/ Heaven in the Afterlife
In the afterlife, you are an immortal, without death, without pain, essentially you are like a GM, complete freedom. If you wish for the chance to return to reality you must earn the respect of 13 saints.

/ Hell in the Afterlife
In the afterlife, you are an immportal, with death, with pain, essentially a slave to murder. If you die you get right back up only to die again. If you kill 100 players you will have a chance to fight an elder demon for the chance to return to mortality.

You are alloted but ONE chance to come back to mortality, and if you die a second time you may never return...... at least that is what the scrolls say.

/ Immortality in the life
Certain races that are secret, and certain items can hold you immortal. Immortality denies you afterlife, but you are harder to kill, and if you would be killed you will remain unconscious. But you CAN die by being beheaded.

// Races
You must play as a human initially, At the age of 18 you can 'breed' with other races to make half races with races you are allied with. Getting a pure breed of another race is not something you can do, but you can adopt a creature at the age of 25 but their stats are random.

More to come later on.
-------
Please contact me via E-mail or on my MSN mail, hulpin@hotmail.com for any more information.
I am also available online, but rarely. Please visit our forum for any more details.

www.evilgamers.net/forum
or
www.evilgamers.net

(yes this is mostly what I talk about. I want to pount it into your skulls.)