HTC Legend

Nebulous

Daniel
Dec 14, 2003
Brookfield, VIC, Australia
Anyone out there have an HTC Legend?

The phone overall is fine for me, but I need to work out how to adjust the messages/ conversations so that it starts at the newest message, instead of the oldest.

Please tell me there is a setting I'm not seeing or an app to fix this!!!

Reaching 1000 messages with the missus, it's not fun having to flip to the newest message starting at the oldest.
:cry:

Do you ever get the issue on your phone where you press to see your message history with one person, but it takes you to that of another? Man, I've almost had some really embarrassing moments like that, writing messages directed to the wrong individual.

I don't know whether it's a problem with the Android OS or just my HTC Desire, but it's some really fundamental shit.

I've never experienced the problem you're having with the stock Android/HTC SMS app... My screen always goes to the latest message I've received from someone.

Sounds like you've somehow changed a default setting or something perhaps?

If you open up the app, then press Menu, then hit settings, then hit menu again, you get the option to restore default settings. Other than that, just looking through all the settings nothing seems immediately obvious why it's doing it in the first place.

Good luck.