Fuck Nokia. With a rake.

and today my N8 died:mad:

Damn dude, that sucks - time for an HTC or iPhone I guess! :D

I think phones are becoming too much complicated and they start to have the same problems of normal computers.
I bought a used iphone 3g last week...nice phone, but the new ios is really heavy, low frame rates.....I mean...it's a phone. Actually we run benchmark on phones...it's pretty ridicolous :D

Don't judge all smartphones on that 2008 relic of yours, my iPhone 4 has run utterly flawlessly since I got it last August :cool: (though I thought Apple wasn't letting 3G owners update their OS because the hardware couldn't support it - which version are you running?)

Don't judge all smartphones on that 2008 relic of yours, my iPhone 4 has run utterly flawlessly since I got it last August :cool: (though I thought Apple wasn't letting 3G owners update their OS because the hardware couldn't support it - which version are you running?)

But he still has a valid point: Its a phone! Do we REALLY need all the functions that are in these new smartphones?
Personally, i was really happy with my Sonim.. but i actually managed to break it. :lol:

But he still has a valid point: Its a phone! Do we REALLY need all the functions that are in these new smartphones?
Personally, i was really happy with my Sonim.. but i actually managed to break it. :lol:

Personally, a smart phone is a blessing for me.

1) I'm often at a place that doesn't have internet access (a studio, on the road etc.) and suddenly need to check something on the net or access my e-mail.
2) I love the ability to have a free navigator with me all the time as I can't navigate shit myself.
3) I don't have to carry an MP3 player with me if I want to listen to music while walking, sitting in the bus etc.
4) I never get into a situation where I need to take a photo (drum mics before calling it a night just to make sure strange shit won't happen at the studio at night, for example) and I realize I didn't take my camera with me.
5) QUAKE III ARENA MOTHERFUCKERS.

Ironically enough, I fucking loathe cell phones for their main function :lol:

Damn dude, that sucks - time for an HTC or iPhone I guess! :D

A good friend have an HTC desire HD: too big for my small hand:lol:
Iphone4: why not but I want try a galaxy S before (money isn't a problem since phone change cost me nothing with my insurance so why not).