http://jonasrenkse.com/

Well, it's cool Jonas is looking like his normal self again. Well, you know, he was kinda chubby during LFDGD/Viva Emptiness. In this pic, he looks like he's ready to kick some ass.

Alcapoth said:
Well, it's cool Jonas is looking like his normal self again. Well, you know, he was kinda chubby during LFDGD/Viva Emptiness. In this pic, he looks like he's ready to kick some ass.
LOL. He's still a little chubby. So what?

I imagine Jonas listening to Jeff Buckley all day, flexing in the mirror, and then finishing it all off with 5 hours of flossing.

And I'm done.

Yeah, seen it too, but it's on for already quite a long time (couple of weeks or so ?), and nothing has changed or anything.

I think some years ago there was a page like www.blakkheim.com, but nothing has ever happened, maybe it was meant to be something like a blog, personal page or similar..
I don´t know now in this case what this page could be for...hopefully it is not meant to be empty with only that pic...
Dan Swanö had also a personal page with some cool stuff to download....well we just hope some surprise will show up.
Nice pic, snyggt!

Yup. Something like that. And some aqoustic stuff. I know i shouldn't, but i'm already sort of looking foward to it...:p

Could someone from the band please tell us what this is about?

And doesn't Jonas play quite a bit of guitars and then he is/was a great drummer and can prolly play keyboards too so it could be a pure solo album :eek:

Then again, this is just guesswork and a personal website isn't a promise of a solo career but if it was true it'd be very interesting to hear what Jonas himself sounds like, instead of Jonas+Anders. Blakkie's 'personal' music we've heard and loved already :D

Dudes, there is loads od pics and downloads on his site...you just have to know how to find them...