http://www.amonamarth.com/

This is what was on the page.

amonamarth.jpg

these hackers.... with no life.... put that on there like its actualy going to make a difference or help some how? ...............................................

This one time I choked a drifter to death, and I think he may have been from the middle east.....does that count? I hope they dont send me a virus...

Cocksuckers

Damageinc840 said:
This one time I choked a drifter to death, and I think he may have been from the middle east.....does that count? I hope they dont send me a virus...

Cocksuckers
About viruses: a few days ago I had recieved a strange mail to my yahoo inbox...
the address was smtng weird at hotmail dot com, the subject said "Ok, cunt" and there was a virus *.ZIP attachement. It was obvious, but I scanned with the NAV2004 online free shit yahoo offers to make sure, and it was it. A virus. w32 shit.

I just wonder how the fuck it got to my mail.... fuckheads

did they really think doing a hack on a page that can be fixed within one day is going to do anything? im sure all the world leaders love reading up on amon amarth . . . ::shifts eyes::

Seraphim Belial said:
did they really think doing a hack on a page that can be fixed within one day is going to do anything? im sure all the world leaders love reading up on amon amarth . . . ::shifts eyes::

. . .I wish . .

Looks like Amon Amarth won't be showing up in Brazil any time soon. :D