http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/spastic-ink-watchtower/361371-well-i-guess-nevermo

this is why I said from a musical point of view and that he didn't come with something good,at least from my point of view...

Well James morphed more and more into a full time producer/mixer/engineer in recent years. I can't imagine him giving up what he worked for so hard in the last years, to tour the world again. Which is kind of sad as he's a top-notch musician. But I can fully understand that given the situation of the music biz and the fact that he's also not getting younger.

Maybe Rusty Cooley could fill in as a touring guitarist? Since he is both a good friend of Jeff, and a seven string player.

Ron would not fit at all.

hes definitely one hell of player but he would not fit the Nevermore design.

Well living in San Antonio for 5 years and knowing a few people including Ron. he would not fit into Nevermore. Not just musically but socially as well.

I love Ron's playing but hes not right for Nevermore. Chris was a better fit honestly.

Personally i think the band should just audition some no name dudes and find someone whos not got 5 million things on their plate, isnt interested in stuffin money in his pocket, and can actually play the songs ....

P.S. and no im not talking about Chris at all.