HUGE rumor, can anyone confirm?

MadeInNewJersey

nursing my wounds
Apr 15, 2002
The Ridge
www.discogs.com
According to some friends of mine in the Houston area, Deicide has pulled out of the tour. When I asked if this was only for the Houston show coming up on 3/16 or for the whole tour, the record store helping promote the show (Sound Exchange) said they've been told it's for the remainder of the tour.

Can anyone confirm this? Hey christchrusher, when you next speak to John, can you do 2 things for me? First, please see what he knows about this, and then 2nd, please tell him that 'markgugs' from Royal Carnage says 'what's up? to him he & Nathan' - I'd greatly appreciate that, thanks.

If this rumor is indeed true, it might be great news for everyone else on the tour; longer setlists for the opening bands (as it stands right now, Vehemence & Behemoth are only getting 30-40 minutes each), and Amon Amarth is now the fucking headliner!!!

Please update us all in the this thread, anyone who can CONFIRM any info. Thx!

I am trying to confirm this...don't know what to make of it, don't know if it will be good or bad! I only hope it will be good news!!!!

Anyway, bad news for the Hate Eeternal tour-they got in an accident and Erikk got hurt. They had to pull off their tour!

Anyway, bad news for the Hate Eeternal tour-they got in an accident and Erikk got hurt. They had to pull off their tour!
NO FUCKING WAY WHAT HAPPENED TO HIM???? damn i wanted to see them play again... there about to come to florida too damnit!! in two weeks damn... shit... but i can still see kat. and dying fetus!!
--------------------
i hope to hell deicide pulled out!! they're the only band i actualy dont want to see play! (not that i dont wanna see them, id rather see an extended AA and Vehemence set!)

HATE ETERNAL Involved In Van Accident - Mar. 12, 2003
HATE ETERNAL were involved in a van accident Saturday (March 8) afternoon in Wisconsin en route to a show on their headlining tour with DYING FETUS, KATAKLYSM, and INTO ETERNITY. HATE ETERNAL's van slid on a patch of black ice on the highway and hit a tree, causing their trailer to swing around and impact the van. No other vehicles were involved in the accident, although there were other accidents on the same stretch of road that day. The accident totalled HATE ETERNAL's van. Frontman Erik Rutan sustained injuries, including whiplash and a cracked vertebrae. The other members of the band and the tour manager walked away without injuries. Rutan has been released from the hospital and will be returning home to Florida to recover. Erik made the following statement: "All the shows on this tour were great. We apologize to the fans and the promoters and we will be back as soon as possible to make up for this."

Any messages for Erik and HATE ETERNAL can be e-mailed to: usapr@earache.com

From Blabbermouth.net

The rumour is NOT true. Some dates are without Deicide, but not the entire tour.

And the tour is goin' great so far. So just sit tight and check with your local promoter if Deicide is playin' in your town or not.
If not, the more AA you'll get you lucky bastards!

Cheers!

that sucks about erik. i realy wanted to see them play again but he should get better soon and probably start touring again later this year... i hope...

that would have been cool if deicide doesnt play tampa.... i want an extended aa set damnit!! deicide was very disappointing last time they played here!! but oh well... maybe amon amarth will tour later in the year again or something and play with less bands so they get longer sets and stuff... and so they can headline!!