Hultsfred 2006

Voted!!
Would be great to see Katatonia on this cool festival! Preferably on the theater stage around midnight when the Swedish summer night gets somewhat darker :)

Deliverance6 said:
since I dont know swedish........do I have to pick 3 bands?.....I really only care to vote for Katatonia so......I didnt know what to do.....

Vote for Bloodbath as well!!! And I don't think you have to pick 3 bands, it's only the maximum you can vote for. But there are lots of cool bands on the list, it shouldn't be difficult to find 3.

by all means, even if yer not swedish/cant attend this festival, please vote for katatonia on there and just out of curiousity see where we land on the poll... its a mystery we havent played there yet...

Tone-Deaf said:
I want to vote for katatonia, porcupine tree and blindside. Do you have to fill in the 3 blanks or to mark the bands from the list or both and then click ''onska''?

Mark the 3 bands and then click "önska". The blanks are for new bands, not yet in the list.

It'd be cool to see Katatonia at hultsfred... And a chance to spread the music to a more non-metal audience perhaps.

I missed Cult of luna last year, so a Katatonia and a Cult of Luna-appearance at Hultan -06 would kick so much ass.

voted!
There something I don´t understand...a person could vote so many times from different computers or maybe if you delete the cookies from your own pc you can vote as many times u want...so it´s not really objective this poll, isn´t it?

ott0 said:
I missed Cult of luna last year, so a Katatonia and a Cult of Luna-appearance at Hultan -06 would kick so much ass.

Same here. It's a shame they played at the same time as The Mars Volta:(

Blakkheim said:
by all means, even if yer not swedish/cant attend this festival, please vote for katatonia on there and just out of curiousity see where we land on the poll... its a mystery we havent played there yet...

Daniel L. said:
I voted for Kiss, Wu-Tang Clan and Nickelback.

I'm sorry, but I'm going to have to go with Daniel's picks. :Spin: