i'm coming to sweden to see bands-- can I get some advice please?

schultz

New Metal Member
Jan 17, 2002
california, usa
www.harmful.org
Hello, I'm a huge Katatonia fan from America. I'm sick of it here, and I want to go on holiday to Scandinavia and see all my favorite bands. the melancholy music of scandinavia is the soundtrack to my wasted life. I'm coming to finland on 31 January for the Nurmi Metal Fest, and will be travelling around Scandinavia throughout February. but it's difficult because many bands don't play live shows up here. So I have a question for you: where can I get a list of upcoming Swedish shows? Katatonia is not playing any shows, but I hope to maybe see Opeth or the norwegians Enslaved.

i'm a musician also, to hear my stuff go to
www.harmful.org/homedespot
and click the link to MP3s. then select the mp3 called BOOM or if you've got a 56k connection, there is a short song called SCROTUM SYMPHONY.
only a crazy person would come to finland in winter, but i have to see the metal, the melancholy , and the stark northern winters for myself.
does anyone want to show me around?

Thanks,

Steven Schultz

Attachments

• stamp_kitty.gif
    1.9 KB · Views: 11
Unfortunately they are not very often touring in Scandinavia. An Opeth tour was planned in early 2002 but I don´t know.

Here is at least on great show:

Vintersorg, Entombed and Cult of Luna are playing in Skellefteå in the north of Sweden in the 9th of Februari. The ticket is only 80SEK (about 8$).