Human Life in Motion Pre-Orders Now!

Look who made "Featured Artist" on Mindawn! :headbang:

I am so tempted to listen to this album on Mindawn (as it is possible to listen to it in its entirety - and even download it in FLAC!), but I am going to wait until the CD Release party on May 7th (where I also plan to buy a copy of the album itself).

Goddamn it! I just could not help myself, so I decided to go listen to a couple of tracks.

Holy shit! Is this the same Odin's Court that I've known for the past 7 or so years?!?

This is friggan AWESOME!!!!! Damn, you guys sure has come a long ways from the the humble days of Driven by Fate.

Thanks, Steve! You are too kind! You're a great fan and friend! We can't wait for everyone to hear it...we've been hard at work for 3 years!

Well, guess what? I ended up buying the FLAC version off of Mindawn.

I do still plan on buying the actual CD at your release party (so at least hold one copy for me - you will have copies, will you? ! :D )

I figure an album this good is worth it, plus you guys deserve the support. :kickass: This is by far, your best output so far. If you guys can keep this up, I can only imagine what the next one is going to be like.

BTW, was checking out that photo on Mindawn! Damn, seems Rick is going for that "G-man" look :) You are looking dapper as ever there, man!

To bad Savino left, though. That kid has some serious talent. I think he will go far. He will be missed and will be hard to replace.

Look who made "Featured Artist" on Mindawn! :headbang:

I am so tempted to listen to this album on Mindawn (as it is possible to listen to it in its entirety - and even download it in FLAC!), but I am going to wait until the CD Release party on May 7th (where I also plan to buy a copy of the album itself).

Goddamn it! I just could not help myself, so I decided to go listen to a couple of tracks.

Holy shit! Is this the same Odin's Court that I've known for the past 7 or so years?!?

This is friggan AWESOME!!!!! Damn, you guys sure has come a long ways from the the humble days of Driven by Fate.
Wow! Awesome, Steve! Glad that you are enjoying it so much! And a serious thanks for all the support over the years and now! Looking forward to seeing you on Saturday!