Hwaaaa -- ?

:lol:

Katie is a viola player running away from her cheating husband and her humdrum life. The tour of Symphony X not only takes her to Europe, but also to the realm of deep sexual satisfaction.
Lmao!!!! :lol:

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Katie is a viola player running away from her cheating husband and her humdrum life. The tour of Symphony X not only takes her to Europe, but also to the realm of deep sexual satisfaction.

:lol:

That's the funniest damn thing I've ever heard! I can picture this sex scene with all these crazy Romeo solos right now...

Per a review, one fan says.......
"I won't say more but if their "off " hours are anything like Katie's are in Symphony X,
let me be a fly on the wall or a groupee!! "

Here's my new Avatar, guys >>>
bl.jpg
:headbang:

Unreadable, September 18, 2003
Reviewer: CBDB (see more about me) from Brooklyn, NY
This is supposed to be a jokey diary and starts with the ending of the book, a happily ever after ending more sickly sweet than any Mills and Boon/harlequin romance.
How she ever gets to the hornily ever after, and ditches her horrible husband is what we have to wait to find out.
Except that the heroine has all the personality of a bowl of bean dip, and her men are so stereotyped as to be cardboard with only a few moving body parts.
The whole men are terrible aspect has been done to death and it is not interesting to see what a victim she makes of herself, let alone sexy. Easily the worst Black lace book I have ever read.

Was this review helpful to you?

1 of 1 people found the following review helpful:

Prog metal at its finest!, July 7, 2003
Reviewer: Guitar Player from Amazon.com
Woah! This is Symphony X's best work yet! Michael Romeo's guitar playing is phenomenal. Sweep arppeggios galore. Russel's voice, as always, is top notch. Black Lace is the best Symphony X album yet!!!

HAHAHA - Yea Yng, bring back the other mask, the new one just looks awkward next to your name.. =)

i once rented a movie similar to this, of course they added two more x's to the end of the title.

kind of redundant, dont know y they needed three...