Hwy havent Inflames released a covers album.

EVERLOSTINDEADETERNITY

I hate wiener dogs. Dreadful creatures.
Mar 3, 2004
Tulsa, Ok
I mean they have enough songs that they have done to make at least an EP.

Fucking Hostile/live
Without Fear/live
Strong and Smart
World Of Promises
Land Of Confusion
Eye Of The Beholder
Murders in The Rue Morgue
Everything Counts

What are your thoughts and what would be good songs for them to cover based on style ,technical ability, and what they could asdd to the song.

I know Cover albums are lame but i was just thinking with several covers all ready why not just release them on one EP, instead of making people hunt for them. I mean with all this lag time in between albums espcially since the dam thing is already done, they could at least release and EP like EDGUY did.

I thought the Depeche Mode cover was cool on Whoracle, but their takes on "Land Of Confusion" and "Eye Of The Beholder" were terrible. Rather than a pointless release of covers, I'd like to see this once vibrant band release an album abundant with adventurous and exciting music again, something they have not done since Colony, although parts of Clayman were decent. The last two efforts have been extremely dull, leading to my opinion that this band has sacrificed its vibrant spirit for wider acceptance. When this band was creating intelligent, melodically advanced, and exciting music, they were one of metal's brightest hopes for furthering the genre in terms of musicality, but as they have become bland and lacking in fresh ideas, they have risen in popularity with the mindless masses who think System Of A Down are kewl and Cradle Of Filth are the epitome of black metal.

NP: Cathedral - "Suicide Asteroid"

Of course they could. They could release a one-track album. They could give away their instruments. They could dance naked in the street. They could do whatever they wanted to, but some things would be stupid and others wouldn't.